Monday, May 22, 2006

Whee! Weekend was booked as usual. Tiring lorh! Morning wake up around 11 plus. Everyone applaud for Zakk please. Then breakfast at 401 with Laobu. Ate roti prata. Whee! Then went home and packed my room. It's in a bloody mess lah. I love my wardrobe! It's organised now. In according to colour and I realised I have lotsa blue blouses/shirts but obviously I don't wear them cause I dislike blue. And I have lotsa black blouses/shirts. Duh, obviously! Ok so yeah, After that, I showered and got ready for Olio's party. Dress code green. I had to borrow a shirt from Tay lorh cause I no green. Ok, so Jill and Mitch is colour blind. Jill wore a baby blue shirt, not turqoise. Bluek Jill. Mitch wore blue. The only loyal ones were me, Jo and Glor. Glor just got her green shirt that day and Jo bought it for her. Sexay. So, I had this feeling I would meet Jo and Glor in the bus, and there they were, sitting with much aunticipation at the sight of mua and smiling to themselves. Siao. Haha! Damn best lah. The whole 911 Team was there. Except Glor extra lah but who cares, she's a May baby too so she was invited. I met Charlotte aka Flirt aka Chlorophyll drinker aka Hygiene Freak. Wahaha! Missed her man, but then she not romantic lah! People want hug her then she scared, and then people say miss her then she just say OK. Wah lao! Anyways, I shan't elaborate further or else I will take decades to finish so yeah, pictures for you guys to see. See my PL friends alright! I know some TK pple already know Jo but just see my other friends lah! Bitch.

That's Olivia and Zakk who is me lah duh. Olivia aka Olio aka Oreo aka Bimbo aka Jurnolist aka Egg Mayo aka the-toot-who-planned-to-wear-green-but-look-at-what-she-wore.










That's Glor on the right and Mitch on the left. Glor in PL and Mitch in Cedar. Mitch is a smart bitch lah. Ass, she's wearing blue.











That's Olio and then Jo and then Mua. Me eating ice cream and Olio drinking drink. Wahaha. Jo's green shirt is kinda pond-green green. Know what I'm saying? Go to a pond and see the colour of the water. Haha.









Some disgusting food toot people made up.












That's Charlotte aka Flirt aka Hygiene Freak aka Chlorophyll drinker aka scared-of-balloons-loud-sounds? She's in Cedar. Smart ass but all she cares about is Maple. Stupid arse.









Ze birthday cake. Topped with fruits and not much cream. But whatever, we just smeared pieces of cake all over Olio's ugly face. Facial. Wahaha! Dirtay!









Jill and mua! I told you she's colour blind. My face is dark cause I'm mysteriou. Crap. I love us!











Last but not least, the picture ya'all been itching to see. Yours truly, Zakk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home