Monday, May 01, 2006

Omg, seriously Jill when will you learn to accept what I say and reply positively? I meant it sarcastically and there you go again. Ranting one whole bullshit about not being perfect. Hello-o your teacher, friends, family or whoever never tell you nobody is perfect is it? When would you learn to cool it? When would you stop thinking like as if I'm against you? When would you stop thinking I hate you? Have I ever ask you to be with me whenever I ring my bell? Have I ever done that? Me and Jo are best friends. You happy? We don't need to be best friends. We just are. Nobody is stopping me. And you know what I want from you? I want you to stop thinking I'm against you. I've already put whatever shit we had behind. I'm already nice, haven't I? You don't think so? It was just sarcasm. Puh-lease. Is that too much to ask for? You got your restrictions I know that, but to change your point of view about me, is that a restriction? You worry about me, people worry about me. Yes, I make mistakes too, like YOU. I change after that, hopefully for the better. Please stop thinking I hate you. Please lah, haven't you known me long enough? You tell me that you're naive and believe whatever people say. So in that case, you don't really know me? Are you saying that? I never ask you to be perfect. Have I demanded you to be the TYPE OF FRIEND I want? Please, I turn to Jo cause I know she can make time for me. I don't want to disturb you. And there you will go bullshitting about me wanting you to ALWAYS be there for me. Please please please stop it lah. I got lots to worry about other stuff. So since you asked what I want from you, I shall honestly answer you. I want you to stop thinking I'm against you. So I ask you, what you want from me now? Remember, I too have my restrictions to your "demands".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home