Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yay, I love myself, my family and of course my friends! Been really really tired lah. Supposed to be resting at home and then study but end up go out like almost everyday. Since Saturday go out to Arab St buy the cloth materials for Hari Raya clothes and then dinner out at Bedok corner. Sunday went to Parkway for lunch and laolaobu want have massage at there. Then went to Haig Road to watch laolaobu and aunts lunch. Then went home and then go out again dinner. After dinner go cousin's house for awhile then headed home and did some revising. Wahaha! Next day, after History paper which sucked of course, I headed straight home. Wah, headache man. Straight after that laolaobu told me to bathe then go out for lunch. Damn tired sia. I wanted to rest first but then scared she angry ah! Went lunch with laolaobu, aunt and cousins and bro! It was the Brother's birthday! Happy belated birthday brother! Had dinner at Paragon there. With laobu laolaobu brother and I. Had Indon food. Was not that bad but the other outlet was much better. Had a good time. Tuesday had Lit paper which sucked too. I wrote down whatever came to my mind. After that headed back home. I forgot what happened after that I remembered going out with laolaobu again. Dinner was at another Indonesian restaurant but this time with uncle, aunt, bro, laolaobu and me! Hehe. So nice lah the food. Can make your own chendol one! Dinner was lovely.


And on 10th May, yay! Chinese paper! Whee. Ms Toh wished me after Charis told her. Hehe. Jovin's hp got confiscated. Toot teacher. Urgh. After exam, celebrate! Yay babey! Zakk Gang and Jovin! The now Zakk Gang lah. Not the fully complete one. But who cares. We all headed to Plaza Singapura! Oh yeah! We went to buy tix for MI3. Headed to Delifrance to eat. It was 10.30am and meals are at 11am so we spent like half an hour talking and talking and talking for shit. You know I think Jovin has a crush on me cause he keeps on touching my leg and trying to seduce to me. That bitch. Then after that Jin ordered for me food. Aww Jin! You're so lovely! Pity she wasn't sitting beside me if not I make out with her man! Haha! Jovin was sitting in front of me which gives him the advantage of seducing me. Haha! Love my friends. Judd and Rach went to the toilet and took quite some time so I was thinking, maybe they make-up that's why take very long so I heck care lah. Before they came back me, Charis, Jin and Jovin were spitting lotsa ice at each other! Very fun. I was targetting mainly at Jovin. Wahaha! Cause he shot me alot while I was eating my food. That toot! Haha! When Judd and Rach came back, they gave me one bloody long fish cake that resembled something like you-know-what. Haha! I didn't eat it. And then Judd took out a mini choco cake and I was in my mind like, for what sia?! Then I was like, oh my goodness it's my birthday I almost forgot! Haha! I swear that was what was going on in my mind right now! Then got one candle and then we asked for lighter from the Delifrance people. My Sweethearts sing birthday song so loud that a little boy came to check us out! Aww, I was so touched by my sweethearts I swear! Then I cut the grape-like orange fruit into 6 pieces to eat! Haha! Then I was thinking how to cut the mini cake into 6 and then horh some people say horh, they don't want eat cake leh! Then horh when I cut into 6 pieces ah, some people eat leh! Hehe! It was so sweet lah! I meant what my sweethearts did, not the cake. I love my sweethearts. Then we left. We took neoprints! Whee! We were almost late for movie. Hehe! Bought food. Jovin bought for me HotDog no cheese. Hehe! Movie was hot hot hot! Thank goodness I didn't have a crush on Tom Cruise. Haha! The show alot of twists, very action-packed and definitely not for the faint-hearted. Love the show. After the damn best show, we headed to getting gifts. For my brother and other people who shall not be named. Abit of shopping done if you ask me. Went to look at shirts and finally got one for only 11 bucks. Yay me! Bought one for Jin too! I love her so I paid for her shirt. So now I don't owe her her birthday present and money already. Whee! I know Jin loves her shirt cause we bought the same shirt! Whee! Jovin contributed 2 bucks. Judd got another shirt. We love our shirts! Oh yah, Jin was so desperate for me that she even when into the changing room with me to watch me change. That toot Jin. Of course I made her face the wall as a punishment! Wahaha! After that took neos and walked around. Fun fun fun. Enjoy enjoy enjoy. After that we decided to part. Hugged everyone except that toot boy, Jovin. Me and Charis took MRT but before that I threw away that you-know-what liked fish cake. Haha! Love Charis. Couldn't go to Heartland Mall with her cause needed to rush home cause I was going to go out again for dinner. Damn tired. Said good bye to Charis. I love you Charis. Muacks muacks. I was tired. Headed back home, yada yada yada.


I will summarise my dinner. Wore my new shirt and new watch and new shoe and new hairband. Went to the Raffles City or whatever you called it. Went to Giordano and got shirts and polos. My favwet! Black and orange polos. Shirt is the number number one. Like Jovin's one. Haha! Both of us got 2 same shirts. I bought S size. Haha, men's cutting lah. After that walked around and eyed on a few things. Then headed to Clarke Quay for dinner. Dinner dropped standard compared to the other time. I asked Laobu for IceCream or Milkshake. Then minutes later the waitress caeme carrying a piece of choco cake with and ice cream on top. Aww. So sweet lah. But the choco cake got nuts in it and you know how much I hate nuts. So I slowly bite the cake and took out the nut pieces. Haha! I ate the ice cream! Sorta loved my dinner. Hehe.

Going to post pictures another time when I have pictures from Judd who is away at Melaka! Judd I miss you! Muack!


Chao people. Happy belated birthday to me! Muacks me! And thanks to all who made my day fulfilling! Those who wished me or gave me gifts or just called or love me. Muacks to all! Love ya!


To Jin, 2340 1105.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home