Friday, May 05, 2006

Whee! It's a Friday! My high day. Haha! Wasn't high in school due to te fact for the seemingly atrocious Maths Paper I sat for. It was like, I'm not really sure if I did well but at least I'm anticipating a Pass. At least a mark or 2 higher than Jovin would simply mark me as the Highest Person ever to walk this Earth.


Maths Paper today was like, Hell reigning Earth. No time to waste. Couldn't stop work for 15 secs to just wander my eyes around. My mind refused to. Concentrate. Ahh! But then skipped a few questions and last question of papr 1 didn't finish. KNNBCCB! Nabeh! Mutha Fucka! Really heart pain ah! Mr Shahril sneezed horrendously loud! He didn't even say excuse me. The whole class was in a state of trepidation; too shell-shocked to comment! Wahaha! Not so serious lah! All-in-all I guess the paper was fine only that my time management still lack seriousness. Ahh! Sucka! Oh yah! Alyssa aka MOOMOOSA groped my ass twice. Nabeh KNN.


After that, went Bedok Corner for lunch. High high high! Walk with Jin 2 whole rounds just to order food. We joked alot and talked defaecate. Laughed as though we were suck up bitches. I ate Mui Fan, Jin/Rach/Judd ate Wanton Mee. Me drank Teh Peng, Judd drank Ice Barley, Jin/Rach drank Sugarcane. For dessert me and Judd shared ChengTeng. Wahaha, I was feeding Jin cause she kept staring at the bowl. We were like so romantic lah. Just like a loving couple. Hehe! We are meant for each other, right from the start. Hehe! Anyhoots, we split paths when heading home. I pushed Jin and Judd to the road so that they could have a head start to dash across the road. Jay-running bitches. Stupid dumb fools! Don't they know how dangerous it is?! Wah liao. Haha! Me and Rach took 14 to MRT.


Met Nini at Bedok Interchange. Went to Long John's. She took like 1hr and a half to eat 2 bloody piece of fish and some fries. Dumb fool. Haha! So irritating lah! She eat bloody slow. Haha! She was talking way too much. We were bitching about people and talking about potential mates! Wahaha. I told her my options were open. No girls take boys. No boys take girls lorh. I'm open one lah. Haha! She thinks I'm a siao gina! Took 87 home. Long ride. Even longer conversations! Reached home. She play computer I played PS2. I was really high! I was kissing kambing like every second. I'm referring to my sheep kambing, not Jovin kambing ah! Wah lan eh! I was like moving here and there. Making funny noises. Jin and Judd experienced this high-ness before and it is really scary lah. I do scare myself at times. Wahaha! Anyhoots, we play and play and plau until about 6.45pm like that. I went to shower and continued singing/talking to myself. I wonder if there's something or someone else inside of me. Another Zakk perhaps? Maybe that's why I'm communicating to myself. Maybe the something or someone inside me is trying to convey a message to me? But what? Ahh! Haha, it shall remain a mystery. Wahaha! After showering, I sent Nini to the bus stop! She went home! Aww, till we meet again soon aight ma bitch!


Dinner-ed at Hougang Mall with Laobu and LaoLaobu(grandmother lah!). Laolaobu is in town ya'all! Whoo! So happy to see her! I was smiling and I skipped to her and greeted her. So happy lah! After makan I bought "something". I shan't tell what though! Wahaha! We went to SK jewellery looking at the Pearls. Not really genuine stuff but they were pretty. Bought Laolaobu a pair or Pearl studs. She looks bloody hip man! She's hot ah! Haha. I was thinking of getting a pair next week when jalan jalan with my gang. But then after much hesitation and my laobu's urging, I finally decided to try on a pair of dangling ones and stud ones. I chose the stud ones! Same with laolaobu! Yay! We both rock lah! Hehe. Then went to pay and then saw Jade. Damn, laobu and laolaobu are crazy over Jade lah! I was like "Ok, go home! Late already! Sleep! Tomorrow need to vote lah!" Haha. They were just "Eh that one nice, how much ah?" And then on the way leaving shop, laobu saw diamond ring! Die die. She tried on one ring and hinted to me. I looked away and went "Huh? Go home? Ok, let's go!" Haha! 2K bucks ok! No kidding. I'm only a kid lah! Wahaha! The saleslady thought laolaobu is me and laobu's mother. And she thinks laobu is my sis. So I ask you people ah. Is it my laolaobu look young? Or me looking old? Wah lan eh! To a certain extend, I felt like, wah liao eh, I not yet MakCik gang then promote to adult already ah? Nabeh, KNN. Left for home in Taxi. Haha! Too tired to walk lah. Hehe.


Ok lah. Home sweet home! I want go plan my campaign. I bet 5o bucks with Jovin. Who gets higher for Maths Paper gets the cash. Wahaha. So yah, I'm going to ask you people for your support and vote for me as your favourite candidate! Haha! Jovin's the opposition party ah! Oh and my party is er, Zakk Party. Dress code is all black ah! Not all white, I anti-PAP! Haha, no lah. Neutral! Vote for your favourite Party! Vote for Zakk! Voting is compulsory! Your vote is secret! I'm repeating whatever I watch on tv. Haha! Still working on my campaign. Recruiting managers to manage my campaign! I'll just be picking a few ones with the potential ability to be able to shine my name to the world. Haha! Overreacting. Damn. High day is ending. Haha! Chao! Remember ah! Official voting day is 15 May 2005. Making use of the whole of next week for campaigning! Good luck Jovin. All the best to the opposition party!


Chao! cheebyes. Wahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home