Monday, May 01, 2006

Haiyah people, now 02.23am liao. I still haven't sleep and you guys are probably dozing off already and dreaming of stuffs. Ah, I don't feel like sleeping. I want to play Pool online but then something wrong. Not sure if it's the website cock up or my computer. Whatever it is, I decided to take this time to post alright. So that, you people will be entertained and enjoy my blog orh!


Yesterday, 30th April. I tried calling Clemie at 1 plus. That dear gay of mine sleeping! Nabeh! Then never pick up. People want wish him happy birthday then he sleep. KNNBCCB! Haha. So I message lorh. I wasn't the 1st. According to him, I was the 13th. KNN.


Oh, in my sleep I had a dream. Duh. Kinda weird/cool dream. Was in the COE room at TK ah. TK people know the room where we did health check, except no tables, chairs or nurses with laptops. Instead empty room with mirrors on 4 sides. Alright, so it happened to be the SouthEast CDC auditions, again. I don't know why. So I was there with my Laobu. And then you know when you on radio when you're sleeping, you kinda like hear the music in your dream. That's what happened. I was singing Beautiful by Christina Aguilera. Damn, I sounded good. In my dream lah. I was like singing that song to my Laobu. Don't ask why. Oh then I tried out for the dance one. And then bloody radio had to play Hips don't lie by Shakira. What the hell. So I was figuring out how to bloody dance to that song other than gelek-ing. So ok lorh, shake my ass, left to right, gelek here and there, turn here, twist there lorh. Surprisingly I was able to do so and the so-called "judges" liked it. Wahaha! So I was like, ok cool. Then when I turn around, shocking thing happen. Miss Jeanette Tan walked pass me! You know PL 6JOY form teacher! TK people don't know. She walk pass leh and then I was like, EH MISS TAN! HALLO! And she dao-ed me! KNNBCCB! She PANGSEH-DED me lah! Wth. I was like, KNN, Nabeh, fuck all that lah. And so I dao back and turned and walked away and tada dream finish liao. Wahaha. Cool uh? Haha.


So fast forward morning. Woke up, shower and got ready to meet Jo at Heartland Mall bus stop. Ironically, she was 15mins late. KNN. Headed to Macs, too noisy so we headed to Compass Point. Was contemplating for abit as to where we should head to. Went to Starbucks, full. Went Mos Burger, full. Went BK, full. Passed by Macs, messy. So headed to KFC for my Shrooms Burger then after that headed to Library. Went to Cafe, full. Wth. Went to sit at the Children's section. After awhile, Jo checked out the cafe and found an unoccupied table so we cheong-ed there. Bought some loser chicken stuff and a loser cup or ice chocolate. Damn loser lah. Sat for awhile and couldn't even absorb any of our notes into our tiny brains. So then decided to crash my place. Haha! I smuggled Jo into the MRT. Wahaha. She's small. Could have fitted her into my bag but my bag was kinda heavy. WAHAHA! Then headed for Hougang station. Bought the Shihlin chicken and had to wait lah. Bloody hell. But it was worth while. Long wait, nice good hot chicken. Walked to my place and bitched and gossiped about people. Wahaha, we are proud to be bitched to bitch about people. Jo's ONLY purpose to crash my place is to do what? Play PS2 lah duh! Haha! That's all she ever longs to do over at my place, knowing that she still has to study. Haha. I lent her my extra Geog TB. I knew it would come in handy one day, I just know it. Wahaha. Sent her to the bus stop at 6.40pm like that. Whee! We really talked alot man. Haha! Bitching and bitching. That's what we're always good at. Haha! Gave her 2 tiny boxes of raisins.


I cooked CarrotCake for my dinner. Yes, I can cook. My bro said it was nice. I'm talking about the chinese carrot cake ah! Haha. For those who don't know I can cook, then know now. Wahaha! If ya want me to cook, dream on lah! Unless you're a regular at my place, like Jo. Wahaha! My maggi mee is modified version so takes more work to cook it. Wahaha. Jo loves to crash my place lah. She's like always looking for food. Haha! Anyways, I can cook ok. Hehe.


My nose is bleeding right now and I know why. I love to dig my nose. Wahaha. No lah. I like to rub then cause friction mah. Haha. And then I didn't take my medicine for like god-knows how many times. No antibiotics mah. And my throat's not yet better. Still abit soar. Bloody polyclinic doctor. I thought government clinic so much better then other clinics, I guess your name is gona be ruined by that toot doctor who prescribed me th medication. KNNBCCB lah you toot doctor. Not friendly one. I'm going to complain and file a report against you and sue you. I go call my lawyer ah! Bleah!


Gota go sleep lah. Later meeting Charis at 11.30 am to go PP. Whee, meeting the gang later to "study". Haha. I'm seriously not sure what's going to happen later on. Haha! Chao people. Muacks. And let the countdown begin! 9 more days! Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home