Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Yo yo yo! I love yo yo and egg mayo! And I like O-li-o! Haha! I can rap! Haha, remember the good old times when I used to stare at Mrs B Lau and wrote rhymes about her. Haha, I wrote lotsa raps until they turned into poems. Eee, so sentimental one. Wahaha! Anyways, tomorrow is holiday for TK pple. NEH NEH NI POO POO PL NO HOLIDAY. Whatever man. Due to 6th May public holiday the Pollnig Day thingy and then TK 5 day work week shit thang lah. You know the whole song so I don't need to sing for you. New phrase I learned. Whee! I'm hot and hot!


Anyways, I got B3 for Geog. I know I'm great. I can't believe teacher miscalculated my paper and then poof, 1 mark added. My marks were actually 64 but then plus 1 equals to? 65 lah stupid! Wah liao, like that also must teach. Stupid low-life bloody asses. Haha! At last can get more sleep man but then that Jin and Judd want meet tomorrow do stupid Maths SAIL task shit. Wah liao! Just copy answer from Charis can what! Wah liao. Haha! I want sleep lorh.


I watch American Idol in the afternoon on Star World. I think Elliot is not bad, he's soulful. In the words of Uncle Fadil (one of my very act Laobu's friend), "I LOIKE! (in a seductive manner)" Wahaha! Katherin Mcphee, in my opinion, she is good well cause she was already trained from young. But she tends to kinda overdo the songs. Somehow I think like that. Taylor is my favourite. I LOIKE! He's not hot neither ugly but he's very good. He can do songs really well and very entertaining lah. I love his rendition of You are so beautiful! I teared when I heard him sing that! My my, was he good! I love love love him alot alot alot. It's kinda difficult to decide this time's winner cause everybody contestant is really different. They got their own speciality. But I really hope Taylor wins. Hehe.


Next topic. You know I really hate people who are like "I'm sorry I never blog for a few days!". Seriously, why say sorry? I mean like, if you're Xiaxue or KennySia or some famous blogger then nevermind lah. But you saying sorry to your readers as if your blog so famous and then except people to excuse you? Like wtf? I used to do that last time (do I?) and now I realised it's very stupid. Don't get what I'm trying to say? Sorry lorh! Wahaha! Stupid dumb fools. And another thing. I also hate it when people are like "I'm sorry I keep using vulgarities, I can't take it. I'm stressed!" I hate that too. It's your bloody blog for goodness sake! It's your choice if you want or don't want to use vulgarities lah! Care about what people say for what? If you care so much about what people say then don't use lah. Then tell people you're fucking stressed. Then after that apologise. Wah liao. And then what, expect readers to forgive you? Stupid dumb fools. Whatever man. KNNBCCB. Nabeh. Fuck you. I only frequently use these. I'll learn more in time to come ok? Help you people expand your vocabulary. Wahaha. The consequences you settle yourself lah.


Next topic. During IPW period, me group were playing and couldn't be bothered to do our script so we played in the music room. Alot of groping, touching, molesting, licking, kissing, hugging and what not. Alot fo screaming too, and shoe throwing and pencil box throwing too. At long last, we lied to Ms Nah we done our script. We lied to Mrs Goh too and talked to her. She was bored too! Talked about Oral. She said that mine got more expressions than Judd. Jovin say I very dramatic. Wah lao. Drama girl of course lah. And I adopted my Laobu's slang so too bad, I know I'm good. Then we talked about Da Vinci Code. She read the book and so I asked her what's it about cause I want go watch. Then I asked why NC16 then she said got abit of nudity. Then I was like "Cool!". Haha! I told her I wanted to ask Jovin to watch with me cause he is the only one who looks most matured out of the ZakkGang. Is Jovin in ZakkGang? Don't know don't care. But then he dating his church mates. Wah liao. I think I can pass lah cause people even think I go to University and even ask what course I taking. Wtf. Haha! I'm old. Mrs Goh said I look mature enough and she even encouraged me to go watch. Cool huh? Haha.


Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANA AND LOUISA! And Happy Belated Birthday to Me, Ruby, Brother, Olio, Glor, David&Danial and not forgetting Dear Jasmeet. Whee. I'm a MAKCIK. Don't know what that means, go ask around or go check it out yourself. Don't ask me. Anyways, enough of blogging. I wana watch tv and catch up on shows that I've been missing.


Jo, I miss you too! Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home