Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It would be weird if I didn't post so yes, I'm going to post right about now.


I miss my hair. I know it's really stupid to say that but I really do! My hair is not as straight as it used to be! Haiz, why did I cut my hair?! Stupid Charis ask me go cut. Ahh! My hair tied up look like lizard's tail lorh. Disgusting. It's ridiculous to miss my hair from the other time, I know. It will grow, I know. I look okay, I know. Ahh! I miss you hair!


Anyways, this is the month of May. 2J people majority May people and I'm going to list other people whom I know whose birthday is in the month of May.
3 May- Zaki (Coincidentally, we ALMOST share the same name & birthday!)
4 May- David&Danial (The twin brothers who's taller than me. KNN)
7 May- Ruby (My dearest Booby! Wahaha!)
7 May- Khia Peng (Sec 4)
8 May- The Brother's (I still don't know what to give him)
8 May- Xin Ci (This girl is a SIAO GINA!)
8 May- Enrique Egleisius (Right spelling?)
9 May- Diana (Some relative of mine who's like 3?)
10 May- Yours truly, the one and only greatest Zakk.
11 May- Shi Min (Some cheena genius in 2J)
11 May- Paddy (Ya all know PL Paddy, yes I remember her birthday)
13 May- Jasmeet (The tallest and most irritating son of a gun in 2J)
15 May- Olivia (The gay, the bimbo and the barbie doll)
16 May- Gloria (Another siao gina!)
17 May- Suzana (Some cousin of mine)
19 May- Tasnim (Some cousin of mine in KL)
20 May- Mark (Olio's brother)
25 May- Angie (aka Coconut)
25 May- Jovi (Knocked by car while reading & cycling at the same time, toot)


Okay, that's all the people I know who's birthday is in May. You guys know anymore people's birthday that I don't know of? Inform me alright then I shall update in my hp or something. Probably I'm going to have a surprise for people who wish me on my birthday. Don't just because of the surprise you all wish all. Must come from the heart ok? It's the thought that counts. And everybody now go "AWW, Zakk is so sweet!". Whatever people. Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home