Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So crap, I accidentally closed the page when I was posting. Wah liao! Anyways, I'm now at Rach's house doing uZap. Haha, uZap-ed my tummy just now and my boobs were so high they jiggled! Haha! Really lah! And now doing thighs. Haha! Very nice. Hehe! I love it!


Anyways I wana give a shoutout to those who have contributed in one way or another in making my 14th birthday a fruitful one. Thanks all! To Jo(!), Jin, Judd, Rach, Charis, Jovin, Ms Toh, Laobu, Laolaobu, Brother, Father, Uncle, Youngest Aunt, 2nd Aunt, Suzana, Ice, Andrea, Sanjana, Ruby, Clemie, Park, Shawn, Grace, Olio, Glor, Jill, Fatihha, Jovi, Shimin, Jiaying, Leong(!), Geraldine, Xinci, Yvette and many others more I forgot liao. Hehe. A simple gift, a simple greeting, a simple celebration. Wow, people do love Zakk, dontcha? Hehe. Thanks all ok? Muacks muacks.


I can't wait for 20th May. Ahh, meeting PL people. Whee! Well, get to see Jo, again! Haha, and Glor, Jill, Mitch and Olio! Whee! Gona exchange gifts! Whee!


Anyways, kinda missing photos right? Haha, sorry lah. When Rach send me the pics to my comp then I post them up alright. Hehe. I know you people are craving of my pics! Wahaha!


I don't know what else to post liao. Wahaha. Hehe. I got 5th for English in the whole class. Same with Jin. Crap. Justin from out of nowhere get 1st. Fool. Well, probably because he's bloody tall and sits right in front and listens to teacher. I think so leh, cause horh, Jin suddenly got quite high for English leh! And she sit behind Justin! Haha! I sit beside Jin and Judd on my right. Smart people. Me and David got highest for Compo. Whee! We somemore sit beside each other during exam and last year out sitting place side by side. Haha. We never copy lah. Hehe! He don't want show me his compo. Ahh, I love to boast and brag lah. If I don't talk about any subjects probably means I failed them. Wahaha! Tmr probably getting back Geog and History paper. Oh and Rach got 1st for CHINESE! Wah liao. She beat Shimin by half mark and I can tell the Cheena people are probably cursing her right now. Haha! I love Rach lah! Muacks.


The uZap just stopped and I starting it again. Very nice lah. Make me vibrate. Wahaha! I loike! Ok lah bye already lah! I want ask Rach for food to eat. Hehe. She say ok. Haha! Ok lah, Chao! Muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home