Tuesday, May 02, 2006

On the plus side, I'm going to post about happy things that people would wana enjoy reading. Haha, you never know when some bloody people from the media will like chance upon my blog and reveal its dirty details to Singapore. And then my news would be so much more powerful then the current Elections shit going on. Wahaha. Anyways I'm going to talk about my newly found BEST FRIEND.


The Brother bought a Playstation Portable (PSP) from his friend. Damn hot lah. So much better than MP3 but take note, I would still long to own an MP3 nevertheless. Hehe. PSP can load in pictures, songs, videos and best part, it has internet connection. You got to be in an internet wireless zone to be able to go online. Whatever the Brother meant. Heck. Best lah. I want to show off to the world that I'm currently sharing it with the Brother. Wahaha, I not enough cash to pay him back. Hehe. It cost $600. Yeah and the game costs like 50-100 bucks ya know. Bloody alot. But Brother only got 2 games. Whee. Playing winning eleven. Probably I'm getting better. So that can show off to Jovin my skills. Wahaha! I want everybody to be jealous! Whoo. Call me a lucky girl, call me whatever. This probably meant that I've been a good girl or something. Duh. it has to be something good. Wahaha! I'm lovin' it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home