Saturday, May 20, 2006

Whee! I'm a bimbO! Like O-li-O! And I like egg may-O and Jill al-sO. She like to copy me oh-nO! Why she like that I don't knOw! Oh nO! Cut the bloody crap, Zakk-O! K-O-yO!


Shut the hell up aight. I don't know what to type about. Just that my Thursday was spent lying around watching tv lah. Woke up like 2 plus. Was suppose to meet Rach but then I couldn't be bothered lah. Friday was not too bad. My high day. Charis didn't come to school. Aww. Rach was alone in the class in the morning that she came to find me while I was walking to class with Andrea. 1st 2 periods checked results. I was impressed with my donations. I collected 20 bucks. Then teacher was like "Wow! Very good!". Haha! I'm good. Ok lah, it's good cause I always can't be bothered to donate. Haha! I will say anything about my results. English we did some shit oral practise. I can't believe some idiotic can't even just shut up for 1 min. Have to comment on every word teacher said and they think their funny and think their english so perfect. Puh-lease babey! And then horh recess is just recess as usual. Art was best. I don't know why. I just owned up to teacher that I never cut my finger nails and me and Judd straight away went to the stairs to lepak while the cheena go take their nail clipper. Haha! After cutting finger nails, Jasmeet came running to us telling us about some bloody test. Haha! We went back and then Mui2 explained to us about the test and that we have to finish it. Yada yada yada. We laughed alot and joked a whole lot, but pity Judd wasn't sitting with me, Rach, Jin and Jasmeet. Haha! Then this Jovin from one table away decided to play a fool on JiaMing and so irritating lah. He want to do anything on JiaMing must shout for me and tell me and then go attack JiaMing. Jovin is like "Eh Zakk! Zakk! Eh! I'm going to..." Then Jovin used pencil blackened his finger and then smear the black ink onto JiaMing's forehead. Haha! And JiaMing neck also kena. Wah lao! Funny sia. My table consisted of Me, Rach, Leong, Moo, Jasmeet and Anand. We all were joking about our art and this and that and laughed so much and you know how I laugh right. Horrendous man! Like laugh and laugh until can't stop and the laughter gradually gets louder. Then, I laghed like I was going to die tomorrow and then Mui2 came and said "Zakiah! And you also ah! *points to Rach lah!*" Haha! She wanted me to shut up. I was so sha jiao to her. We were being nice to her and vice versa. I don't know why. Then finish lesson this Judd and Rach were molesting each other on the way out of the room and then I was like "Teacher look what they doing! They so naughty!" Then she was like "You girls ah. Behave ah!" And then she said to me "Zakiah! You are a girl, don't need to be so loud!" She said something like that lah. Haha! I was laughing all the way lah. Too hilarious. Then during science lesson, we had to do this survey. Damn faggot. I was Auditory sth sth. And then the description stated sth like "You sit in the front but you don't pay attention in class" Sth like that lah. And then I was like "Eh! Me lah! Same leh!" And another description states sth like "Hums or talks to somebody when bored" Haha! Same leh. But the somebody in my case is nobody. Haha! I talk to myself. Wahaha! Anyways, Judd, Jin and Rach got Tactile and they are supposed to be touchy people. Haha! I forgot the description liao. Haha! Best lah. After school, waited for Rach laobu to pick me and Rach up. Cool lah. Wait bloody long until sweating like pig. Then long last Laobu came. Louisa, Daisy and crazy Terrance in the car. Terrance is crazy sia! Touch people and strangles Daisy. Wild child. And I quite surprised the Laobu never scold sia. Haha! I think if Terrance kena my family, he sure kena whack already sia. Reached Rach house, met Rach korkor. Then he hold mad dog while I headed straight for Rach room. So fun lah! In Rach room, cam-whored and alot of shit. Rach ironed my hair. When I was eating, Louisa kept touching my hair. She say I look like Panda cause I put eyeliner and I was like "Eh Panda from China leh! Then I can go China do business and break into the China Market!" We kept joking about the China Market shit. And then Louisa say I'm like grass cutter when I eat the noodles. Haha! Bite bite bite. Lunch was funny lah. Rach like some ah pek like that then when the daddy came to join for lunch she was like "Hi Laopa!" Then I was like "HALLO UNCLE!" Hehe! Fun lah the family. You say fuck and no one cares. Haha! Went to Rach room. She do card for Ms Loo(?) and then I wrote the script story. Talked to Charis on the phone for awhile. Rach korkor is like wah liao whey, give ideas then he say that 5 people stranded on an island will end up kill each other and eat each other up for food. Then was like "But have coconut what! I like to eat coconut! Don't need eat each other lah!" Then he was like "Must!" Haha! Knn. Then when I was sitting on the floor, Louisa suddenly came into the room and then Fluffy the mad dog came in and I didn't know until he touched my leg and I shrieked like KNNBCCB-loud lah! Haha! Then I think Fluffy thought I mad woman then run away. Haha! I'm hot. Ok the rest of the afternoon was spent lazing around and bitching lah. Ok I left her house at 6.30pm. Wait for bus and then bloody fucking long. Board the bus then so many banglas. Nabeh, all Jovin's friends! Wahaha! Then I found the single seat and soon fell asleep. Woke up, went down and then take 62. Had to wait some time lah, I almost fell asleep sia. Then got a seat in the bus and fell asleep. After that in the end reach home around 8.30pm. Knn. Ordered Macs for dinner.


Ok it's 20th May 0253am. Can't wait for later party. But what time start ah? Haha! I not sure leh! And I haven't wrap prezzies and make cards. Fiasco. I will do them tomorrow, maybe. Haha! Ok lah, I want change shirt cause my bro accidentally spilt some curry on my shirt. Bastard. And I wana hit da sack. Thanks Rach for the green shirt. I shall post up pictures soon ok. One I got the time when I'm not tired. And sorry people, I'm booked for this weekend. Movie next week ah! Chao and love ya guys! See you! Can't wait to see Jo, Glor, Jill and Olio and Mitch! Whee! Muacks love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home