Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Guess what. I'm scared of myself. Really. I scared I get real high and then cannot control myself. How how how how how?! Just now cooking maggi mee, I was looking for the scissors and I started talking to myself. And I was speaking in a Japanese accent and the next min I was speaking in a French accent. I was singing with some other accent I don't know. I can't help it. When I'm bored and no one is around, I have to entertain myself. Help, I seriously need it. I need professional help. Ahh! I don't want to talk to myself in different accents. I don't want to laugh hysterically all by myself for no rhyme or reason. Help help help!


Anyways, ex-angklunger of PL, Toh Lili, told me that PL pri Angklung got GOLD for SYF, again. Why am I not surprised? Haha. I think Angklung is like PL's bestest CCA lah. You tell me which CCA in PL got GOLD for 5 years straight? You tell me?! Huh! Wahaha! Angklung best!


Chao people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home