Saturday, April 29, 2006

Wahaha. So many days liao I never blog. Whee. I bet people are wondering what happened to me, or maybe I guess they can't be bothered. Haha. Hmm, so let's update alright.


Monday, date with Judd and Jovin after school to study. Went to Starbucks. I had Chocolate Ice Blended and a Chocolate Muffin which eventually caused my nose to bleed blood. Wahaha. I saw that coming man. We did maths. Haha, we actually did some work ah!


Tuesday felt kinda sick. Was coughing the whole night so I told Laobu I not feeling well and I wana stay home. So she told me to go back to sleep. Plan to study with Jennings was wretched. Kinda wasted lah. Laobu came home then after that I went to clinic myself. Waited like bloody long and I was bloody hungry and tired ah. Bought a curry puff at clinic. Fancy polyclinic selling currypuffs. Haha! Ironic.


Wednesday went back to school but still coughing. Hmm, I can't really remember anything much about that day except me meeting the Father and then he sent Judd and Jin home cause it was raining heavily and then we lunched together. Oh yah and then Father sent me to Heartland Mall Macs to meet up with Charis to do maths. Haha, I dated Charis. Damn, I'm so wanted by everyone that I had to decide between whether to date Judd or Charis. Eventually I chose the latter. Hehe!


Thursday after school had to stay back to do Art exam. Bloody stupid lah. I was so slow. Haha! After that decide to date Jin and Jovin out. Supposingly wanted to go National Library after lunch but then no much time left and it was kinda far too walk. Jin and Jovin were too lazy lah! Lunched at Banquet. Haha, at Raffles Hospital. When I told Jovin we gonna lunch at Hospital he was like "HUH!". Haha. Crapped alot especially with the CUTIE tissue. Remember JIN? So funny lah. Me and Jin were like laughing out asses off and Jovin was like watching us and wondering what the hell was wrong with us. Haha. It was too funny. So in the end we decided go Coffeebean, also at Raffles Hospital. Wahaha. We bought a drink and cakes to indulge in. Ended up talking and making a mess and not doing what we were supposed to do, which was study! Haha! The best part was when we were walking to the bus stop, Jin was in front of me and Jovin. Then when crossing the road, Jin went forward and I also lah. Then when I turn around, Jovin was one the road! HE FELL DOWN! Haha! How the hell he fell down I don't even bloody know. He said I tripped him but I swear I didn't lah! What the hell! It was too funny that we had to stop for awhile just to laugh. And I couldn't stop laughing cause it was too hilarious! Jovin used asked me for his cutie tissue which he gave to me earlier. Oh yah, I also took his hp at Coffeebean and passed it to Jin to keep. Hehe! He was like asking for it and I told him I didn't have it! He always accused me but then the real culprit was Jin lah! Not obvious right? Haha. Then when I was boarding 80 the queue was kinda packed and Jovin was with Jin was like shouting "EH GIVE ME BACK MY HP!" and I turned around laughing and replied "I DON'T EVEN HAVE IT HOW TO GIVE YOU!" Haha, I turned around laughing to myself. I bet the people were wondering were thinking that there's a crazy woman at large, MUA. Haha. In the bus was best! Jin used Jovin's hp to text me. A woman in front of me dropped her slippers and don't know I thought it was funny and almost laughed to myself. I just smiled lah. Haha! And then at the back of the bus there was this AhPek reading a newpaper so it kinda covered his face and then suddenly he sneezed lah! But then his sneezed wasn't "AH CHOO!" instead, it was "AHH SSSUUUIIIIII!" HAHA! I LAUGHED LAH! But to myself ah! Haha! I was smiling like from ear to ear ah! Haha, people were obviously staring at me so I just pretended I was smiling to my handphone. HAHA! CRAZY! Crazy bus ride. In the end I went to the back to sit and fell asleep. Forgot to reply Jin's message. Too tired lah! Haha! Then went home yada yada yada.


Friday was ok lah. Considering it was the last day of art exam and I didn't even finish one layout. Damn it lah. Teacher went to every table to throw out all the books under them. Stupid woman. Collected MY books outside the class. So toot can. English lesson asked teacher a few vocabulary words. Wahaha. After recess was English Paper 1, Compo and Newspaper Report. Compo kinda OK but I think story not relevant and Newspaper Report was stupid cause I just wrote whatever that came to my mind. Oh and I used the word PANDEMONIUM. I'm a genius but thank goodness I didn't write TREPIDATION or teacher will think Me and Judd copy. HAHA! Anyways, after that dated Judd and Jovin out to STUDY! Wah liao. Took bus to Library and my mistake was I forgot to on my hp so when I on my hp the Laobu text me saying want go for lunch so I used Jovin's hp call andthen we met at PP to lunch at banquet, again! Ate and talked about stuff. Laobu was like talking to Jovin. Wahaha! Must be pressurising! And then Judd and Jovin later found out I could cook. Bloody hell. And they want me to cook for them. Wait long long lah! Haha. After that parted with Laobu and headed to Library's Starbucks. Took out Science and did abit. Couldn't really focus cause I was laughing about god-knows-what. I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Jin should know what I mean. People in Zakk/Jin Gang should know. I don't know why and I really wished I could stop lah! I was the only one making noise in Starbucks. Then I was bored so decided to use Jovin's hp to call people. Called Charis and woke her from her sleep. Haha. Called Clemie and woke him up too! Haha. Called Jeric and also woke him up from his sleep! Everyone was sleeping lah! Called Ian no pick up. Sad. Called Jin, her daddy say she sleep! Wth. Then so I decided call Jovin's sister and talk to her! Hehe! I asked her "You know who am I?" She said "Don't know" Then I was like "I'm your brother's good friend" And she was like "Zakk ah?" Then I was like "YAH!" Hehe! So I was like "Where are you?" And she went "At school" and I was like "Ooh, do what?!" And then she was like "Studying." And I was like "OoOoh ok lorh! I don't disturb you liao! Bye!" and she said "BYE!" Hehe, later on Jovin's sister smsed and said that I was funny and cute! Hehe! And the Jovin replied that I was using his hp to disturb everybody. HEHE! Our plan to study was a complete FIASCO. Damn, went back at 6 cause it was kinda dark. Predicted heavy rain and JENG JENG JENG! Rain came down real heavy. Was kinda scary but I soon fell asleep and Laobu called me twice but I rejected her calls and she text to ask me to pick up so I did and she was like asking me where I was and yada yada yada. So irritating lah! Then Marcus messaged me. I'm scared of him. Out of the blue start msging me but I never reply lah. Siao ah! I so scared! Haha! Bro and friends cooked a feast! Chicken rice with 3 types of chicken. Steamed, Black pepper and the chicken in the soup. Whee! Nice. And yada yada yada.


Ok it's already 10.08pm and I haven't ate my dinner. I'm hungry. So yah, I shall end here and maybe post more later in the night aight? Haha. It's kinda cool to know that my blog has been viewed 30 times in just a day and that shows people are kaypos and busybodies or they just love me! Wahaha, whatever Zakk. Chao my lovers! Chao my friends! Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home