Thursday, May 25, 2006

As you all should or maybe haven't know yet, Taylor is the new American Idol. Somehow, I think he deserves it lah. Shutup Judd and Leong. I'll have the final say. He's good lah! And entertaining and he performs well and can sing many different genres. Wow. The results show was way hot! Much better than last year. All the finalists for this season performed. Chris was like H A W T! Elliot was also H A W T. My my, boy-crazy all over again, but you gota understand, these people got talent to offer. Clay Aiken was there and he shocked everyone! He totally changed his style and his hair, and correct me if I'm wrong but he is really really HOT! Yeah I know I'm crazy. I used to think he was a gay geek but can't blame me what, he looked that way. But just now, he looked really elegant and so professional. His voice was still really good. He's just great all over again! He dressed really well and with his new style and hair and his smile, damn I fell in love with him. I remember that during PL years, the PL people used to tease Olio loving Clay Aiken and then she would keep denying it. At that time, I was supporting Ruben. Ahh, Olio I take back my words. Since you claim to not like him, Clay Aiken is mine then. Wahaha! Ahh, I'm crazy. And hot, like Clay. Clay, I love you.


Whee, on Tuesday on the way back home from school in the bus, I saw Clarence! He looked at me and smiled at me! Whee! I waved to him and he waved back. He is a good junior. And then, just now I just found out then Jun Wei leaves at Hougang! Ave 9 leh! So near my house! Block 900+. He said there was one morning he saw me! See, he recognises me. I'm good lah. Ahh, juniors are nice to me. Because I'm nice lah, duh.


Sorry Judd and Leong, but fack you. Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home