Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Oh crap, type one whole long post and poof, gone with the wind.

Lemme put ma summaring skills to da test.

Jammin' was cool. Met 2 new Mat friends, supposingly my new band mates. I got accepted into the band as their front lady. Whatever the name of the band, I don't wana know. Had enough of corny band names.

My bro's you-know-who (ykw) was there at one corner. Wth. I think she veh extra can? Probably she stubborn don't go home or my bro stubborn don't want her go home. Like gf like bf can.

I hate both of them cause they ruin my life. Ykw took my bro away from me. I'm going to kill her after I kill myself. Let people know the meaning of misery.

I have always longed to be a single child. I wana be pampered too.

Thanks to ykw, I can't spend time with my bro anymore. He will always complain he tired after sending her home after his school. Bro school in the west, ykw school all the way in the east. Bro would wake up bloody early to send her to school and then send her home at the end of the day.

What the fuck?! He never gave me that much attention before! I demand justice! I'm your sister for goodness bloody fuckin' sake! You would rather put her 1st priority before your family? Hell crap.

Have I mentioned I hate the both of them. I don't mind them being together, just as long my bro stops bothering me with all his nonsense! Ah, I'm not emo. I'm not emo. I'm not emo.

I loved today's outing with Jo. Hehe, I bought a bag, Jo bought a top. I saw Erfi and Jiawen. Erfi and I screamed until bengs were staring at us. Hehe, shy lah me. Wth?! Shy + Zakk = Probability kosong! You 2 ah, tsk tsk, in school uniform somemore! Went home and it was dark already. I love Jo.

I want go to Hougang Mall Pasar Malam tmr. Pasar=Market, Malam=Night. So I planning go at night you see but I don't know who to ask along. Mitch, Jill, Olio can go? Got lotsa kiddy rides for Olio. I want ride also! Pls pls tell me asap. I really want go. Understand not?

Can't wait for drama tmr. 8-5. Damn best lah. My laobu say like go work de. Haha!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home