Monday, September 04, 2006

Long time no post. Just really hope all bullshits end by the week. Haha.

Teachers' Day was fab. Get to meet all my old friends. TKGS people made me wait like half an hour. Wah lao. I thought I was late. Dionne and Clarissa owes me 2 bucks each! Your school next to mine, I can anytime bomb your school horh!

Saw the 911 Team minus Hygiene Freak. Urgh. Lemme rememeber who I saw. Clarissa, ZhiJun, Sylvia, Dionne, Sally, Amirah, Judith (Lam not Chia, haha!), Jennings!, Angela, Jamie, Wan Teng, Jill, Jo, Olio, Michelle, Glennice, Jaslynn, Doreen, Tiffany, Bi En, Pei Xuan and somemore somemore lah. So long le, can't remember.

Most of the teachers could remember my name out of the gang. Hehe! I rock worx! Mrs C Lao, she's pregnant! Wooo! Li Lao Shi, Lin Lao Shi and Mrs Kwek. Mrs Kwek got 2nd child already I didn't know. Ah! Talk to Ms Tan on the phone!

After that we set off to Junction8. Initially planned to watch movie but no time so we took neoprints! I'm so proud of myself. The whole trip I was "Kawaii Nehx!", "I rockx worx!" and stuff to that relation. Lovely neoprints with one "Kawaii Nehx!" theme. Haha! Then off to Jill's place to chill.

Jill don't allow me swim in the pond! Wth, I not happy ok! Then played Mario, drank Ribena. Only Olio and I got to drink the special Ribena! Whoo! Jill played The Scientist on piano. Damn jealous lah, I'm so gonna learn it after my exams! Then Jill and I can play together le! Jill doesn't know how to unlock her bike. Goodness. Haha, I helped her. Eh Jill, should ask your mummy get for you a smaller, cuter bike. The bike too high for you, hehe.

Then Olio, Mitch, Jo and I left. Whoo! Jill can ride a big bicycle! Good for you! Hehe. Great great day! Lurbb chu guyxx shoo muchhiexx worxx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home