Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Jammin' was ... ok. Met my bro's friends.

One word. Mat.

Haha! Seriously, I can't speak English. I don't know why. It's an automatic thing. Malay-speaking mats around, I straight away speak Malay. Haha, tried to speak English but can't.

To my surprise, my bro's you-know-who was there too. Sitting at one corner, looking at her books. Like so extra pls? My bro also another one, know already got problems with the parents, then still make her go home late. Or probably is she wana go home late? Wth, both so stubborn.

Because of her, my bro has changed, a lot! And vice versa.

Now, I don't spend much time with my bro. He doesn't even spend much time with me and the family. He doesn't really care actually, cause he would rather see you-know-who. I don't really care cause I have other better things to do than hear me whine about how tired he is and how I should be helping out more in the house.

Like hello-o, I'm also tired ok! At least you have you-know-who to pamper and be pamper-ed. I only have myself ok. I kiss, hug, shower, feed, hold, hug, etc myself. I'm independent. And besides, all this will only stray you from other more important things like family and studies.

My bro would rather spend time with ykw than family. Specially wake up early in the morning to send ykw to school. Then after that go home together and send her home. Wtf? You so free ah bro? Last time ask you walk me to primary school which is so bloody near home also can't?! Now you send ykw all the way to the east and then you go all the way to the west? Wtf? Bullshit sia.

If I had a choice, I would shoot myself rather than the both of them. Since both of them so happy and I'm miserable all by myself. All the better. Ah, stupid couple. I want kill the gf after I die, so everybody can be as miserable as I'm. So fun right?

Because of ykw, I can't spend time with my bro anymore. And because of ykw, I hate my bro now for now reason.

Because of ykw. My bro also another stupid one.

He used to swear never to fall in love cause it's stupid bla bla. Everyone tried to stop him from thinking so, including me but he was stubborn. Now look at him lah.

Eh bro, next time don't anyhow talk cock lah. Use your brain to think. Oh forgot you don't have brain. Haha!

From jammin' to bro. I'm good lah.

Still got tuition homework to do. And homework. Wtf lah. Holiday holiday. Still have to go drama tmr, 8-5. My laobu say like going to work like that. After that, gona hang out with my darling. Yay us!

Today went out with Jo abit delay. Ah! But I got money at least! Haha.

So many things to buy, so little time. Gai tian ba! I will pester my laobu for more money! Whee. Bought a bag, Jo bought shirt. I bought bubble tea too! My faret! Jo bought some chicken ball thingy from Old Chang Kee.

Erm, PL gang, tmr anybody free at night? I want go the Pasar Malam at Hougang Mall jalan jalan! Anybody wana come with me? We can take all the kiddy rides together. Whee!

I love drama, Jo, Jill, Olio, Mitch and myself!

Peace ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home