Saturday, August 26, 2006

Friends. How do you rate them? Should you be even rating them in the first place? Hmm. I shall tell you a story about the 2 of my favouritest friends alive, Ratio and Jin.

Before reading on, think about your favouritest friends, think about what they have done to make you think they are your favouritest, think about if they deserve to be in your favouritest list. Haha.

Jin and Ratio totally made my Friday happening. A good start-off to weekends. Imagine you’re schooling at Dunman Road and your house is all the way to Hougang. Imagine the bus ride. Imagine the time wasted just on transport. But no, my 2 friends here don’t mind, why you ask? I don’t know, you go and ask.

We missed bus 80 and 135 had already turned in. Took a taxi to Heartland Mall. Met darling old friend Jeyanthi at the MRT station. Practically, eyes bulging and you can hear Jeyanthi and me screaming. And we hugged, brings back so much memories. Until next time we shall meet again. Haha!

Lunch-ed fish porridge with bubble tea. And then headed to my place. Laughed a lot in the bus. Jin thought she knew the way; it’s her first time to my place.

Upon reaching, Ratio got busy. Damn automatic. She helped me with the pictures. Jin cleared paper. Jin, Ratio and I created crap box and art box. Imagine how much fun we were having. Laughing, talking, taking pictures and not forgetting showing Jin my favourite dinosaur book. Hehe!

Did vacuuming as usual, a lot of cleaning up and getting stuffs into place properly and neatly. When I went toilet and came back, I heard Ratio telling Jin to close the door and guess they were doing, going through all my underwear! And I was like WTF! Then Ratio messed everything up and fold again and I was like “Friends don’t fold friend’s underwear!” Ratio was like “Fine!” and she messed up everything once again. So I had to fold them back all one by one. Wah Lao. She is crazy but good method to make me fold my underwear. Haha! Not that I don’t, I just don’t organise nicely.

A lot was accomplished so then the hard workers were hungry, so I called laobu ask help to order Macs. 30mins later, food arrived. Thanks bu. Ratio and Jin played cards and ate at the same time; I was busy cleaning up some stuff but 2 mins later I joined in but never play cards together. Haha. We had dinner together, in my room. So romantic, I tell you. Everyone ought to be jealous.

After makan, Ratio&Jin decided to head home cause it was already 8plus so I sent them to the bus stop with my mini PL shorts. Haha, with school blouse over so it made it seem I was shorts-less. Haha!

Ratio & Jin, from the bottom of my heart, I lurp chu!

I love my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home