Monday, July 10, 2006

I hate Mr Rizal. I should be the one pms-ing, not him! He was being utterly unreasonable just now.


Teacher, to start off, it wasn't even your pe lesson yet! The bell haven't rung. Jin went up to the class with me to get my PE attire. Is that a crime? How dare you scold her like that? I asked her along to accompany me. You should be scolding me you stupid freak, not my dear Jin. So what she's a committee member? Have you ever heard of a treasurer keeping the class quiet? Why must we be punctual if most of the time you're not? Besides, it was only 1 or 2 mins late. Before this, Sun Myung, Jeric, Eugene, Jovin and others was even later ok?! And you never scold them. Now then you decide to show your crass temper. PE teacher only. Got a lot pay meh? I thought you were nice and respectable but now it just seems that you are one heck of a loser, just like many other teachers, in this friggin' school.


Freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home