Thursday, August 31, 2006

Charis, just wana tell when you meant that Rach dragged people along to side her, you were wrong. I have a mind of my own, I think by myself, what’s right to me, I follow, what’s not, I don’t. So don’t blame Rach for so-called “brain-washing” me or Jin Pei.

I shall tell you why Rach and I are acting the way we did, and by the end of my post, I hope you will understand.

Firstly, I can probably scientifically say that Rach maybe PMS-ing as you know it’s the time of the month, so she may act rash.

Secondly, I think you guys are the ones not wanting to be together. I just think so. This morning when you and Judd were not sitting together, you just asked her to squeeze between the limited space of you and Rach. Why you never just let her sit where she sat? In a way, I think you 2 are the one isolating US. What’s the difference sitting at the back? If Judd goes in front with you, then Jin at the back “alone”, are you also isolating her? Then when I go to the back, which I often do, aren’t you guys isolating me? So I think it’s unfair to say that we isolated you cause in the first place, sitting at the back never meant we were isolating one another. I ended up sitting at the back with Angie. Yay, you think I’m happy?

You emphasized GROUP. You think carefully, have we been really doing things in a GROUP? As part of a group member, I think Rach’s load has been always the heaviest and even I myself, feel guilty but whenever I can help, I will always try to help. You just think about IPW. Rach planned everything. She always wanted us to meet but because of other matters, we can’t. Then she had to resort to doing the props and script. I know I didn’t do the most, because you always say I don’t but at least I try to help Rach. Did Judd do anything? Only the words for the website what. It’s still quite huge a task, so what? You think it’s fair for Rach? Last minute, then we did all the IT shit. I stayed back until like 5 and the bloody comp had to hang.

When we want to practise as a group, rehearse skit, you and Judd just sit one corner sing you High School Musical songs. When we finished the planning, then you 2 want to join the discussion. Then Judd is always wanting to change the bloody script after the storyline has been done. You know how difficult it is to think of the problems and to get the agreement of everybody on a specific theme for the PW? On Tuesday, when we were in 2C, I was with Rach and Jin planning the costumes, you 2 just sit there what. I said, sit together, but you guys just sat there. Then when I told you guys pushed the tables back, you all just sit there, never do anything. You and Judd can’t stop singing what, what to do?

Also, I remember another incident not long ago during PE. We, as a group, planned to play badminton but the other class already took the rackets. So we decided on tennis. Jin, Rach and I even took the rackets for you 2. You continued playing with someone. So we put the 2 rackets on the floor and then told you 2 that after finish playing with someone, can come and join us, we playing at the other side of the assembly plaza. Wow, the whole PE lesson, only Jin, Rach and I playing leh. You know we waited and waited, and I kept thinking to myself, I was really hoping you guys would join us, cause Jin, Rach and I were really having fun playing. But you 2 still continued playing with someone. We were very hurt ok, you said you were going to join us and you were going to play with someone for awhile. Then when you guys decided to join us, PE was already ending and you 2 just stood around. Like wth.

If you really have a mind of your own, you can think about who isolated who first. Ok? I’m posting on behalf of Rach cause as you know, she has no blog. And I’m not brainwashed. My own mind is still intact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home