Monday, July 10, 2006

Again about football.


I watched the finals, believe it or not. I stayed up until 12am and took a nap. Alarm rang at 1.50am but I failed to wake up. In the end wake up around 2 plus. Then watched the match. Italy 1, France 1. Finaly result, of course Italy won. Need I say more?


Was late to see Andrea. Sorry Andrea! Surprisingly, I didn't fall asleep in Andrea's car. Somehow, less than an hour's sleep was enough for a whole morning's work. Reached school and was greeted with Chinese-speaking people aka Cheena people. They were talking about the match in Chinese. Can you believe it? I was the first to arrive in class out of the Zakk Gang and I had no shoulder to cry on. The torment/ I immediately called Rach and met her at the Assembly Plaza. Couldn't take it man. I think the Cheenas could pass as Chinese commentators. Here's about how the conversation went.

"Eh shui ying ah?"
"Italy ying lah! France shu!"
"Wah kao eh!"
"Ni zhi dao horh, na ge Zidane headbutt na ge France de then you red card leh!"
"Wah lao eh! France shu sia!"
"Yay Italy ying!"

I'm not sure who said what cause I couldn't be bothered. Strange thing was, their voices kept ringing in my head simultaneously. Knn.


At the Assembly Plaza, Clement approached me with a 5 buck note in his hand. He handed it to me without complaint. I shook his hand and checked if the note was real. Of course need action a bit right? Then a teacher came forward, "Betting ah!". And I replied, "No lah, he owe me money!"


Yeah right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home