Monday, August 14, 2006

At last.


One month has past.


My blog is "stagnant". (According to Judd)


Yay, so I shall post. But first, I guess I owe everyone a valid explanation on my absence from the Internet. It all happened when I was a little girl, ...


It happened about a month ago lah. Somehow, my bro officially banned me from using his computer (cause it's his not mine). He wrote on his blog that I was supposingly "banned" from using the computer. Don't ask me what's his blog address. I, myself, have no bloody idea.


His blog is supposingly for school reasons. Every student must have one. So he seeked help from me to make one. Then after assisting him in various components, he asked for my opinion and I told him I didn't like the layout of the blog simply because it's not within my likings. Then, he show me this damn depressed look and said he was going to have to change his blog layout again. Then I was like, wth lah. Waste time, then later lagi waste my time cause he always ask me for help like 12am. I need to sleep lah. Then I told him that I just said it's not my taste, other people may fancy his blog but not me so why change it merely because of my comments. I'm like not going to see his blog also what. Then he said something which I forgot and I just walk away.


Anyways, back to the banning part.


I not happy lor. My computer can't use, my bro computer also can't use. Then how I do homework sia? Like research on internet? Microsoft words? My computer has Microsoft words but not my bro's. His computer has got internet connection but mine don't. So fine lor. He also changed his password so that I can't log in.


I don't think it's fair lah. I'm the one who needs the internet more than my bro does. You know, I'm always getting second hand stuff from my bro. And he says it's still good and the better stuff go to him. Like what for? I need the computer more than he does. Fuck sia.


My laobu doesn't allow the house phone to be in my room so that I won't be engaged in long conversations. Well guess what? My bro is allowed and he spends hours on the phone talking to you-know-who. Then me leh? I need the phone more then he does leh! I'm a girl! I need to have daily girlie chats with my friends lah. I need to gossip lah. My bro leh? Wah lao. Only know how to waste money. Then blame other people. Knn.


Sidetracked. So basically the reason you seldom see me online for the past month is because I hardly have internet access available. And since I know my addiction to the computer has decresed tremendously, I don't really rely on internet if I ever get bored. Solutions. Tv, tv, tv, play game or just sleep. Simple. If I can do it, so can you!


The lastest happenings so far. When my brother and I quarrel, which is like almost everyday, we argue about nonsensical balderdash (my bro probably doesn't know the meaning of the b word). Of course I have to reason out my rights as an individual and out-talk my bro because I love to win. And somehow when my bro has got nothing to say, he will resort to using his favourtie vocabulary word, sarcastic, in a statement like, " Why must you be so sarcastic?"


And then I will reply, " Since when I'm sarcastic?"


And then he'll go " Why when I talk to you you must shake your head?"


And I reply " Must I stand so straight when I talk? Wth!"


...


I tell you all, most of the time, it's not I find fault, seriously. I never complain when my bro locks his bedroom door. I'd rather leave him alone then bother him. So I don't bother him, he doesn't bother me. When I'm at home, I'd rather be in peace with myself and left undisturbed.


Bro, if you're reading this bullshit by any milli-chance, please understand. Which probably you won't, but what the heck. I never like to find problem with you cause you know you will probably the one who wins in the arguement (because I'm the younger one I should respect my elder bro, bla bla).


Tell you something you don't know.
Respect begets respect.


Anyways, I should be happy about my first post since my absence. I'm happy cause I'm at Judd's house using her computer right now. If not how do you think I'm blogging? You think my bro will let me use his computer meh? Right.


Tell chu all something funny that happened in the morning in school just now.


I decided to take 43 from Buangkok Mrt. Straight bus to school. So imagine the distance I've to walk to take the bus to school. I took the bus at 6.50am. Therefore, late. 1st time this semester (Don't ask). Then without tie somemore, knowing it's a Monday.


Walked into the school steadily and went to report late. I pracitse integrity okay! Then Mr Singh took down names and he asked me about my tie.


"I left it in class"
And he said, "Is that an excuse?"
"...I don't know...?"


Haha! Then DM went to interrogate the latecomers and I was the latest of the latest. DM asked my friend, Dev, why he late. Then he said the bus was full so the bus driver didn't stop. And bla bla. And then DM was like " So you want me to call the bus drivers to cane them is it? They are in the wrong la, that's why you're late. So you saying I should call them come to cane them ah?" Haha! Funny lah.


Then DM asked me for my reason, I said it was the same as Dev. Right.


Then she asked, " How many times?"


" 1st time..."


She asked again, " So when's your second time ah?!"


" Er...er...Won't la!" I li zhi qi zhuang de say.


And she was like " GOOD!,"..." You 2 can go now" She was referring to Dev and mua.


Haha! Damn funny I tell you! I was like laughing ah! And after that something lagi best happened, but I shan't blog about it. Can't reveal to much of private life. You never know who's reading lor. Very dangerous. Haha!


Chao! Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home