Saturday, August 26, 2006

Many Singaporeans are boycotting Singapore Idol. More of a cutey contest rather than a singing competition. What’s wrong with Singaporeans? Can’t they just do anything right? Oh I apologise, not all Singaporeans, but more of Stupid Girls. The 2 Js should be out like donkey years. Jasmine&Joakim. Mediacorp can go make them a couple or something. Gosh/

Anyways, I’m not going to ruin Singapore Idol’s bad enough image cause I’m a Singapore myself. I don’t want to be going around and then foreigners will be like, “Your country can’t sing.” I will talk more of the good things on television. Enough of talking about senseless stuff. We already what the result is going to be. Joakim will have the biggest Stupid Girls fan base. Hady with great voice but not outstanding performance skills will win votes from Mats&Minahs&Mak/Pakciks. Jonathan will be of a neutral fan base, I think. Enough la. Waste time and money.

I’m going to talk about another competition, another channel, but same time on as Singapore Idol. Wednesday 8pm (Performance), Thursday 8pm (Results).

Rock Star: Supernova.

People who join this competition get to be the front man of Supernova, a rock group obviously. Gilby Clarke on Lead, Jim Newsted on Bass and last but not least, Tommy Lee on Drums.

Tommy Lee is Pamela Anderson’s ex-hubby. Tsk tsk. Tommy Lee is hot so he’s obviously mine. He’s talented, wild and crazy. I like. Dave Navarro is the guest judge for every episode. He had a reality show together with former-wife sexy and hot Carmen Electra. Sadly, they broke up. And the title of their reality show was “Till Death Do Us Part”. Right. Btw, Dave Navarro is mine too. I simply adore rockers.

Anyways, about the show. It simply is great beyond words. The people who join are already great singers and it’s just the matter of whether they are able to bring out the rock element in them, to make a great show and win people’s votes.

My personal favourite is Dilana. She’s like wow. She’s a smoker and a drinker and her voice is power like knn and she knows how to rock on stage, be it with heavy rock to slow rock to classic rock. She just knows how to control people’s minds. Wow wow wow. Don’t believe me, go youtube search under Rock Star Supernova then the clip with Dilana’s name you just watch. You will be awed. I love her hair, piercings and tattoos. She really has got what it takes to front a great band like Supernova. Damn, I’m jealous. Her voice makes me wana cry. Her performance is forever amazing. The way she carries herself. Simple inspiring!

C’mon, being in the same band as Tommy Lee is like goodness. My dream dream dream. Hopefully, he will still be able to rock by the time I’m skilled and old enough then I shall rock with him on stage. Wow! Dream, Zakk.

I tell you, it’s a must watch for future Rock Stars. Really great show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home