Sunday, July 09, 2006

Whee! Just a simple post to start off the day. It's 11am now. I woke up at 10.30am all by myself. Hah! Ok, I wanted to piss and then I decided, since wake up then wake up lah. Can't wake up late, later will miss a lot of cartoons. Haha! I want to tell something to you all readers of Zakk's blog. Some of you may know but some may not. Jeng jeng jeng!


I got tuition! Guess what subject? Chinese! Yay! Don't know why I'm enthu over Chinese tuition. But I guess it's good to keep me going. The teacher is old and nice. It's every Saturday afternoon. Yesterday was my 2nd time. The best part, Lao Shi told me bring my whatever Chinese assessments books I have. Since I only have one, so just bring lah. Haha, the best part comes.


I went to tuition with one Chinese assessments book, and went home with 4 more!


Lao Shi too nice liao, buy for me so many. But of course have to pay lah. And then must do. I really want to pass my Chinese so I guess must practise but then 4 more?! Want me die ah? Lao Shi was like "Si Ben Hen Duo Ma? Hui Bu Hui Sia Dao Ni?" My reply, "Bu Hui la" Haha! I guess to pass my Chinese must keep practising. Go Zakk!


We did ZuoWen. Lao Shi say the question is from Sec4 Normal stream one. So is that good or bad? This time I made up my mind, whatever bullshit comes to your mind, just write down. No chim words heck care. It's contents more important. So I wrote and wrote. 1 and 3/4 pages. And I finished faster than my tuition friend who wrote only like 1 and 1/4 pages. I'm so proud of myself. But I not sure the marks lah. Next lesson Lao Shi will give back. Oh yah, it was letter writting.


Next week no tuition cause Lao Shi on Friday got operation then need to rest on Saturday. Good luck Lao Shi! I will do my assessment books de! Hehe, I will lah! Another day I take picture of my assessment boobs ok? Crap, I meant books.


Toodles/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home