Saturday, September 09, 2006

I lurrbx my friends!

Drama on Wed and Thurs was a blast. Didn't know there were so many interesting games. I got molested man, by accident la. Someone literally grabbed my boobs. Ah, the horrors. Had lunch with my juniors. Haha, we are Barney's greatest fans. Ok not me actually, but my juniors like Faris, Shirin and er, Rahul. Haha!

After Drama, went out with Ice but got nothing. Almost bought shirts. In the end we only had bubble tea! I love bubble tea! Whoo! Bubble bubble bubble tea! Then headed home. I love Ice.

Thurs went to meet Laobu after Drama, and headed to her drama place. Apparently, she's involved in a stage production based on a Peranakan theme. And I was really shocked to see "genuine" Peranakans man! So cool. The cast doesn't believe my Laobu is married and thinks I'm her sister. It's either I look old or she looks young. Gash. Had Chicken Rice at East Coast Road after that! Best la! I had 2 plates of chicken! Ah, Chicken rocks!

Friday I woke up early! To do Maths tuition homework. Ok, i woke up at 11am so not counted early. I was tired ok! Met Erfi at White Sands' Macs to finish off homework. Wa lao, so much to do. Rach almost sabo-ed Erfi and I la! She ah! So late, then want show tcher all the homework. Ah. After that I decided go to Bugis with Erfi. That Rational Tay went home cause it was KorKor's birthday bbq. Hmmph.

I played with Erfi's hp in the bus. It was a long journey lah. Rational ah, bluff us! Talked and talked and talked. Erfi is an interesting boy, no, he's my butch! Hehe. Intended to buy slippers at Bugis, but can't find any. Haha, poor butch. We bought Bubble tea! I love it! I made Erfi fall in love with Pearl Milk Tea! It rocks I tell you! In the end we settled down at KFC cause Erfi was bloody hungry. He even ate half of my whipped potato! Can't believe I didn't finish it. Ah!

The sad thing happened. Butch and Bitch had to part. Hurhur. Mrt bloody crowded. But that wasn't the end of the day. I went to Hougang Mall's Pasar Malam with Laobu! We bought Ramlee!, Otah2, Wadeh, Putu Piring, Keropok Lekor and some rice with dishes thing. Haha! Couldn't even finish my Ramlee! I want to cry, but at least I didn't eat the cheese part. Lucky sia.

I slept at 3 plus waiting for my bro to come home but I was too tired so I headed for da sack.

Today's Chinese tuition time was changed to 10.30am. I woke up at 9 to finish off the homework. So sleepy! Good thing time passed by fast. Went home watched some tv, cleaned stuff and I couldn't control it so I went to my bro's room to nap. I didn't want to sleep in my room cause Laobu was cleaning it. Woke up at 5 to have lunch. Wow, rarely lunch would be served before me. I didn't need to set the table. But after makan, of course must clear cause some people so fuckin' lazy.

My room was neat and tidy. Thanks Laobu. Oh and I have really new bags to sell. But don't expect Gucci, Fendi, Guess kinda thangs. Got simple carrier bags. Brown, black, white and a nice pink one. I'll take pictures of them soon and advertise them. I'll be selling them at reasonable prices don't worry. Hehe!

Too long a post. I must go. Oh and the previous 2 posts, I thought the 1st post disappeared so when I posted the 2nd time, the 1st post popped out from nowhere.

Sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home