Saturday, May 27, 2006

Yo people! Ima gona try blog everyday from now on ok? If I'm not busy lah. Since there is not going to be any school from now till I can't-be-bothered-to-know-when. Whee! But there's drama camp. Oh and this is a note for Fiza if she happens to be reading. Dearest Fiza, the Masquerade Night thingy for drama camp is on the night of 3rd June and everyone will be dismissed after that. Otey? Now it's like I don't know what to do. Oh yah, I need to go hit da showers after blogging cause I'll be going out later and then gona go Toh Cres after that, so probably I won't be blogging tonight. And tomorrow Ima meeting my Zakk Gang loves! Ah, at last another outing to start off our holidays and Great Singapore Sale! Whee! Life is so beautiful right now. But urgh, bloody homework. I was thinking of completing them before I go off for my holidays! Whee! Yay to horse riding! Muacks babey! And more movies to watch! My my! Pirates of the Carribean 2, The Da Vinci Code (I haven't watch!), The Fast and Furious; Tokyo Drift, X-Men; The Last Stand, Superman, Garfield 2 and Miami Vice (Jamie Foxx!). And more and more and more! Whee! Ok, but must study hard first! Yeah right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home