Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm so super stoked. Want to know why? Why? Why? Well, most of you wouldn't be interested in finding out but what the heck, I'll still tell.

There's going to be a movie about The Avengers coming out soon! Though, not so soon but after much research here and there, The Avengers movie is set to come out in 2011 and I'm very excited about it.

Just to let you all know, The Avengers is of course created by Marvel comics and it's sorta like X-Men and Justice League. And I'm a huge fan of all of them, by the way. (Yea Zakk, you've just told everyone that you're a geek freak for cartoon superheroes. But you're still the coolest person I've ever known.)



If you can name all of them, I'll be glad to call you my friend.

So members of The Avengers are primarily Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Giant-Man, Wasp and Black Panther, if I'm not wrong. From what I've read, Robert Downey Jr who played Iron Man in the Iron Man movie is going to play Iron Man in The Avengers movie!


I like.

However, I'm quite upset that Terence Howard is not going to be playing James Rhodes aka War Machine in the upcoming Iron Man 2. I thought he looked kinda cute next to Terence Howard Jr but I guess he didn't want to try on War Machine's suit. I'm saddened. There'll also be an Iron Man 3 but I wonder what that'll be about because I know everyone's excited to see War Machine in Iron Man 2. Maybe some villian will show up in Iron Man 2 and that may help us deduce information about Iron Man 3.

What say you?

Oh well, I'm just looking forward to seeing Terence Howard Jr in a tight shirt or topless works too cause he looks so damn fine. He's smart, wealthy and good-looking. Who wouldn't want to have a piece of him, I ask you? Yummy.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home