Friday, October 24, 2008

Can people please stop asking me where I want to go after secondary school? Or what are my ambitions? Or if I'm still a virgin?! Okay, the last one was unnecessary but what the heck. You're probably thinking right now, OMG Zakk's obviously not a virgin. But she's so ugly, who'd nail her? She probably went to hire a gigolo to get laid. Poor her, losing her virginity to a prostitute instead of her future husband and it's a sin to commit pre-marital sex. Go to hell Zakk.

Okay no, stop it. Focus people.

I had a horrible day today. Since Monday to Thursday, my papers started after noon however today, it started at 8am. In other words, I had to wake up by 6am, like how I used to during my secondary school days (Ya, like as if it were so long ago?!) and it was really, really agonising.

Imagine having to wake up before the sun rises fully and the whole house is dark. You'd be the first and only one to switch on the lights of the dark, dark rooms and you're all alone. It's so quiet (sometimes you can hear my brother's snoring) that you usually are the one to freak yourself out early in the morning and make yourself look like a fool. But then again, if you actually did look like a fool? Who's to witness you looking like a fool? Hmm. Or was there actually someone who witnessed it all?

Speaking of which, I'm freaking myself out right now. Stay cool, Zakk. You're ice-cold cool. You're smoking hot. *Sizzles. Okay Zakk, once again, focus. Please.

So I reached school at 7.45am and 98% of the sec4 cohort were already comfortably sitting in their places in the school hall, awaiting 8am. It was quite scary but I thought, I'm not going to get booked, neither am I going to be penalised for being late and I won't be late cause I knew I was going to reach before 8am.

Towards the end of the paper, I felt really queasy. Something was wrong. My sore throat got worse and another symptom followed. Fucking-fugly flu. My nose started leaking during the second paper and I had to be excused to visit the loo. My sneezing spasms followed and it sure did irritate a lot of people especially Ashley. Well, it did irritate the hell outta me too because everytime I sneezed, my head hurt, my body grew more heaty and I couldn't focus. And take note, I do not sneeze once, or twice, or thrice.

I freaking sneeze more than four times in a row. Don't ask me how I do it and ask me to stop it. It's been like that since I was a cute little kid (Now cute big kid. Bluek!) and it has become a habit. Both bad and good.

Double you tea eff.

I feel really unwell right now and it sucks so bad. The tissue box goes wherever I go because my nose can't seem to stop leaking mucus. So annoying. And I feel cold easily but after I cover myself, I start to sweat. I foresee a fever coming up. I can't get sick during the weekends, I tell you. It's super uncool. Urgh.

Today's such a sucky day.

To whom it may concern, fuck you. Yes you, the one who passed me the virus. You got that right, you. Fuck you.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home