Saturday, October 25, 2008

I are going to picture-blog now. Since I is have all the time in the whole wide world. And since you people is love me a lot so I is going to make you happy. However, I is don't know which pictures I is going to upload. Hmm.

Firstly, I just want to tell everyone I'm super upset because I got ditched. Again. For the millionth time. Which is like totally DITCHEDX10^6?! Get it? No? It's okay, I forgive you for being stupid.

The boyfriend has decided to ditch me for his friends. Like hello-o? If we were to have met, we could have totally spend a lot of time together. And who knows? I could have let you take my virginity from me, ya know? Since like no one is at home and we could like, get it on? We could totally like have sex all day long and not give a shit about anything else? It's like a once in a lifetime opportunity and you chose to forego deflowering me and instead go hang out with losers and you all will eventually get wasted and pissed-drunk. Oh well, your loss fucker.

Pfft. Seriously kids, do not believe everything you read on the internet.

I have a boyfriend and I'm not a virgin. So it's impossible for the boyfriend to deflowerise me because I've been deflowerised before I knew the boyfriend. Someone else came first and took my virginity away from me. Bye bye virginity. I'm not sure if the boyfriend is a virgin himself. Hmm, I haven't really asked him. Maybe I should and then maybe, just maybe, I could deflowerise him and then after that, I'll blog about my experience of having to deflowerise someone for the first time and it'll probably teach you a thing or two.

Secondly, my handphone bill just arrived yesterday and I opened it. I was pretty contented with the total amount I have to pay for this month. The amount decreased from last month's and I'm very satisfied with my performance. However, there is much room for improvement in the case of the sms department and there can be easily solved since I have one less friend to sms now. If you've read my previous posts, you'd probably know what I mean. Since she's like the person I usually send texts to like every day and night. Screw you, bitch. And say hello to cheaper bills.

Just so you all didn't know. I pay my own handphone bills. With my monthly allowance. The mother only contributes $10 every month to lessen my load. I don't work part-time nor do I have a money tree. I get allowances like every other normal kid on the block and I have to sacrifice about a third of that sum to foot the bill. How much sadder can my life be? You tell me.

Right now, I've decided I'll just upload pictures of my cousins. It's from last month's barbecue gathering that took place at my place. Behold.































Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home