Saturday, October 11, 2008

So I lied. I didn't post more pictures. I'm a busy person okay. Most of the time, I'd just kidnap my bro's laptop and use it in my room. I'm too lazy to go to the living room to use the computer. It's so far, it's not comfortable, my ass and back hurts a lot after that and it's too slow. The laptop is way faster and more convenient.

Thanks bro for not screwing me for always using your laptop without your permission. You hold a special place in my heart I tell you. Fo sho.

So, what have I been up to?

I've been really really sick for the past week. I had 2 days MC on Monday and Tuesday. When Wednesday came, I felt worse so I skipped another day of school. I was away from school for a solid 3 days. I went back to school on Thursday and I felt partially foreign to the environment.

For one, only the sec 4 cohort was present, the rest had their marking day break, and I didn't even know. Second, I was feeling nauseuos (sp?!) the whole day despite being given pills to stop it. And third, I missed out on so many lessons, I felt like a big-ass loser. (Yes, education is still important to me. For the moment.)

I've uploaded all the photos from my yet-to-be-named D40 onto the computer upfront in the living room but I still can't find time to post them up. I've got photos from Hari Raya celebrations to the family gathering/bbq to the last official day of school for all sec 4s in TK. Loads of pictures I tell you.

Oh by the way, what's the difference between pictures and photos? Seriously. I don't know which to type whenever I blog. For example, "Hey guys, I've got pictures for your viewing pleasures!" or "Hey people, I've uploaded photos!". WHICH?! Fill me in yo.

So yes, I'm finally in the recovering stage of my ill/sickness/unwell thang. I can eat and drink properly now without having to worry if it'll be thrown back out of my body in an hour's time. Damn it, I eat a lot now. So much for thinking about losing weight. Dream on, Zakk. You're still fat.

Since everyone (sec 4s) are pretty much stressed over the upcoming Os, why not just take 5 mins (or 2 days) off your revision time to just sit back and relax. Ya know? Take a break, have a kit kat? Or a toblerone would do just fine. Any nutless candy is good enough for me, if you know what I mean. Hah, kidding. No seriously I'm kidding. Fyi, I don't take nuts. Just wanted all you nutcases to know in case you're thinking of getting me nut-related gifts. Just saying!

I'm pretty much planning my post-Os time at the moment. Still thinking about what to do and what not to do. Got to stick to budget (or not) and go all out and have fun at the same time. You know? If you're organising a party, invite me! And if I'm organising a party, I'll invite you! (Only if you're cool that is. Seriously.) No, I really meant it. I only invite cool people to my gatherings. If you're not cool, please don't even think about being invited. Fuck you.

I'm not going to drink, smoke, have sex (though I'm legal already! And not Jin! Hehe.) or take drugs when I'm done with Os. Seriously guys, don't. It ain't nice. If you think you're cool because you do bad things, then I'm not going to invite you to my gatherings/parties man. For real.

Oh and for the record, just to clear the air. I'm not a smoker. I don't smoke. Never lighted a cigarette before. I know I'm malay and people have stereotypical views on me. Yes, I know I look like a minah (or am a minah to you) but I.do.not.smoke. Period. Some people have been asking me about it. Maybe in future, I'll try a stick or two just to get a feel of it, to experience it, but hey, I won't smoke like an arsehole alright. I love my hair, nails, teeth and what not too much to get them damaged by smoking cigarettes. I'm too cool for that.

Just the other day, Jin and I had this coversation in class.

J : Do you have a lighter?
Z : For what?!
J : My pen no ink and it's still filled!
Z : No, I don't man.
J : Urgh *Shakes pen vigorously
Z : I don't smoke so I don't have a lighter. What do I look like to you? HUH?!
J : ... Smoker...
Z : OMGWTFBBQISNICECHICKENBACKSIDESMELLYBITCH.

No, I don't smoke.

Moving on. Post-Os programs are already lined up for me. Relative's wedding, class chalet and I'm most probably wanted to go to Kuantan to spend time with my grandmother. Results will be given out in January so I doubt there'll be much time to go seek out for a part-time job. Ew. I don't want to be like seen in Orchard in an apron serving customers or taking orders and wearing uniforms and stuff. That's super unattractive. Well, that's just my point of view. I still care about face value okay. Increased incomes does not account that much to me for now.

Also, I'm thinking of starting a vlog after Os. Ya know, virtual-blogs. You'd have probably seen vlogs on youtube. I watch them too and I think they're pretty awesome. I'll most probably post my videos up on youtube and myspace cause I want to be famous! Woohoo! Fameeeeeee.. I'm going to live foreverrrr.. I'm gonna learn how to fly! Well, not really. Maybe it'll boost my confidence level or something (not that I'm in need of any right now. Hah!) but I don't know. Probably, it'll help to kill time and it'll probably be fun. I can use my bro's laptop to record my videos and instantly upload them. It'll be fun. Or least, I think?

So, if any of you are interested to join me to start vlog-ing, tell me alright? Then, I'll consider our possible future partnership and stuff to that relation. I'm very much interested in making senseless videos, doing funny things or maybe do covers of cool songs! Or I could make funny renditions of music videos and lip-sync! Those are just some of my ideas. You've got any to share? Maybe, just maybe, you'd be famous with me too! And then I'll probably kill you because I want all the limelight to myself. Muahahaha!

I think this post is a rather lengthy one and I just realised I haven't really posted lengthy and word-only posts for quite some time now. Ah, this is just my I-refuse-to-revise-right-now-because-I-think-I'm-too-cool-for-school-and-I'm-gonna-slack-and-not-care-dot-com-call-me-now-at-1800-I-don't-want-to-study-and-I'm-going-to-use-my-bro's-laptop-without-his-permission-to-watch-youtube-and-rant-endlessly-on-my-own-pretty-blog-yum-I-love-food-and-so-does-Jin-and-she's-not-tall-sorry-Jin-I'm-just-super-bored-but-I-still-love-you-and-your-shortness-and-your-orange-braces-which-were-supposed-to-be-out-eons-ago-and-when-you're-finally-taking-them-out-I'm-going-to-follow-you-to-your-dental-appointment-and-dsh-your-dentist-okay-this-is-really-hard-and-annoying-because-I-keep-spacing-and-then-deleting-which-is-really-exhausting-so-I'll-stop-right-about-...-Now moment.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home