Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I heart exams. A lot. Yes, you read right. I really like exams.

For me, I always look on the brighter side of things. Exams equals studying equals no fun equals boredom equals death equals end of the world equals judgement day and so on and so forth.

If you're in my world, exams equals a lot of fun after exams. Period. My 10 years of primary education in Singapore is almost done. Now, I only have to proof to the whole world with a measly piece of certificate (made from paper=deforestation=global warming=polar bears become extinct=sea level rise=yadayada) that what I know what I've learnt and I managed to survive Singapore's ruthless and crude education system.

So far, I'm done with Chemistry written paper, English papers and A Maths paper 1 and I must say, I'm pretty proud of myself for coming this far. Seriously, I thought I was going to die on the day of my Science practicals. Somehow, I felt really unprepared for what's to come and I really wasn't ready.

But, like I said, I always look on the brighter side of life. And on the morning of my Science practicals, I told myself to smile and just go for it. It's really going to be my last exams and I'm going to make this time an unforgettable one. I think.

For the past 3 days, I've had dreams related to school and all my friends, both from TK and PL. What's with that man? I mean, seriously? Dreaming about primary school when I'm already leaving secondary school? Thanks for screwing with my head, you nervous system or whatever is controlling my dreams. Sheesh.

I can't type for long for I'm currently using my brother's laptop and he is sitting behind me painfully waiting for me to get my ass away from his laptop. Apologies.

So...

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home