Saturday, October 04, 2008

Eve-eve of Hari Raya 08.

We left Singapore at about 5pm. Pretty pretty late, seeing that the journey ahead was going to take us a good 5-6 hours.

I started snapping away the minute we exited Tuas checkpoint until I dozed off. My apologies for the quality of the pictures because I ain't a professional and I was just experimenting. Adjusting different ISOs and view modes and stuff to that relation.

Then you'll also witness about half a dozen of my brother's Omnia reformatted to look like an iPhone. He's head over heels in love with it, he wanted me to take a "creative" shot of it. He didn't want to stop. Wtf.

I was also squashed in the middle of the seat so it was quite impossible for me to stretch over to the sides to take a good scenery shot. The sun was setting and the horizon was pretty but sadly, I couldn't take a good shot. Boohoo.

Oh well, that's all for now. I want to watch the teevo and my mother is going to kill me if she sees me on the computer at this time. My mother. Sheesh.









































Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home