Thursday, October 23, 2008

I hate Jin. A lot. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

And I don't ever want to talk to you ever again you sick, conniving bitch. How could you do this to me? After everything we've been through, this is how you're repaying me? How dare you even think of me as such? What have I done to you to deserve this? Seriously, you've got to stop your nonsense and think twice about what you're doing now.

For now, I seriously don't want to face you because I feel that we're better off going our separate ways. You do your own thing, while I do mine. Don't bother calling me or sms-ing me. Stop reading my blog anymore and leave at once. I don't think I deserve a friend like you, so selfish and ignorant.

Really Jin, it isn't nice. Why are you doing this to our friendship that we've fought so hard for? I thought we've managed to set aside our differences and forged a common bond. You're being really unfair. Since you already don't care, so shall I. To hell with our friendship. I can't take this anymore. You're not playing nice.

Thanks to you, I've changed and I'm going to relocate my blog soon so you won't have any access to it and read about my life. I've had enough of you. As of this moment, I'm never going to talk to you ever again. Until you decide to re-think what you've done, I'm willing to forgive.

I hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home