Friday, September 26, 2008

First of all, my right index and middler finger tips are blistered. Thanks. To. Art. Well, actually partly my fault also. Who knew what I was doing was going to cause me blisters.

I told my mother about it because I was having difficulty writing and she asked what I was doing.

M: Were you shading?
Z: No, rubbing.
M: Rubbing paper?!
Z: Crayons on paper lur.
M: WAH, SO SHIONG AH?! *Shiong is fierce in Chinese.
Z: Art whut. -___-

Anyway, today is Haha's birthday! Happy sweet 16 B. Love you always.

And being the loving and romantic B that I am to my B, I got the whole class to sing a birthday song for her. Well, I have to actually thank Mdm Rozy for making it possible because my class has this thing whereby whenever we greet Mdm Rozy, we'll sing a birthday song for her, every lesson, WITHOUT FAIL. Don't ask me why, we just do. And lucky enough, there was Mdm Rozy's lesson today.

So hurray to me. I'm so awesome and of course the whole class was awesome to for participating.

It almost didn't work cause the minute teacher stepped into class, she was all ready to hand out worksheets to everyone. That was when Chee stepped in.

C: Cher! We haven't greet you yet!
T: Tsk, okay. Good morning class!
4J : GOOD MORNING MDM ROZY-LA-WA-TI! *Birthday song starts.

Yes! We managed to surprise Haha. She said she was surprised. So I guess it was successful! Whoo. Thanks guy for making this possible.



I love you and your insanity B.

Sadly, after school, I got bullied by my friends, including the birthday girl. My shoes were drenched in the morning so I was barefeet for almost the whole day in school. I left my shoes at my table while I was at the board writing a birthday message for the birthday girl.

Jin, Naz and Haha had to fucking hide my shoes and made me walk everywhere barefeet to find them. Grrrrrr. Hehehe, cute people. I saw Clarence and called out to him to help me but he just stood there and smiled his extremely smile which was to die for. However, I didn't have any time to waste so I ran past him and ran after Haha. I even had to chase Haha until the back of the A-D block where I actually stopped for awhile to talk to Jerry&Gary. I even had to threaten to kill people like ET to get my shoes back. Hehe, sorry if I accidentally strangled you a bit too hard, who ask you to be so skinny.

Damn you, birthday girl. But I still love you.

Oh well, I finally left for home with my shoes on but with a plaster on my blistered feet. My shoes apparently aren't seasoned yet, so they caused the blisters when I was sockless. Sounds confusing I know, my bad.

So yeah, that's just about what I want to update today. My fingers still got blisters and they aren't shrinking anytime soon ya know. I have to rest my fingers now, or maybe later. Whoo.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home