Saturday, October 18, 2008

The desperation I saw in your eyes, they were haunting. I was scared but it angered me as well. Yet, I told myself to hold on. Because I know that somewhere deep inside you, you're willing to give in and change for the better. Though I know I don't mean a lot to you, I just hope that this time, you'll learn to appreciate my presence more. If you're serious about this, then I want you to know that I'm just as serious as you are. Perhaps more, more than how you feel about it. Nevertheless, I need you to know that, I'll always be there for you, regardless of how you've treated me in the past, I'll still care. Eventually, when we've had enough of each other, we'll part and go our separate ways. For now, let's just not think about the past or the future or anything else, and focus on what's more important now. I hope you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home