Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just a quick update.

I'm thinking of turning butch next year. However, Alisha thinks I should remain bi, more options she say and that I do agree with her.

But I really want short hair. With all the spiky things here and there. I think it'd be really fun to experiment with different hairstyles.

But then again, I'm just thinking about it. I'm not concrete about it yet so stop overreacting alright. The world isn't going to end.

This phase (if I decide to go along with it) shall only be temporary. Let's just call it experimental, how's that?

I can't wait to dye my hair. I seriously need to touch up my hair colour. The icky black roots are showing already. Urgh.

Soooooo. That's about it I guess.

Good night and good fright.

Stay in school kids.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home