Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today, I went to school. *Applause.

Something crazy happened today during class.

It was Physics lesson in the lab. Jin sat beside me and we were sitting barely 2 metres from the front so our movements were pretty much visible to the teacher in front.

We were going through answers for the practical test we did and teacher asked the whole class a question (with regards to the question that teacher was going through of course).

Thinking that I sat pretty close to teacher and know the obvious answer, I answered teacher's question confidently. Sitting so close to the teacher, obviously she'd hear my answer right. But nooooooo, she didn't. She only pays attention to me when I'm busy chit-chatting with Jin. She never pays attention when I say out the right answers.

T: How do you measure mass?
Z: Electronic balance..
T: What?! (I thought she couldn't hear me)
Z: ELECTRONIC BALANCE!
T: WRONG!
Z&J: HUH?!
T: The answer is ELECTRONIC BALANCE!
Z&J: O_O! WTFCDEFBAG.

Imagine our frustrations. Goodness.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home