Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm really bored. I've been sick for the past few days and I'm recovering and I'm so happy! Why?

Because tomorrow I'll be heading over to Malaysia to see my grandmother. It's her birthday on Sunday and she's 61! Omg. I just realised my age is just the opposite of hers. 16 and 61. She's one amazing grandmother I tell you. No doubt about that.

I haven't bought her a gift yet because I'm running out of cash thanks to mum's birthday last month. Sorry grandmother, I hope you don't mind. Hehehehe.

I know the Prelims are still going on but what the heck. Grandmother owns Prelims anytime, anyday, anyplace. For real man.

Okay I'm going to upload some pictures now. I took them the other time I was watching tv. I suggest if you just had something to eat, turn away from the computer right now. What you're about to see is really, really explicit and certainly not for the faint-hearted. Here goes..

















I told you so. Don't ask me why it I was watching that okay. I was only behind the camera lens for as long as I could remember.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home