Monday, August 25, 2008

Dear world,

I hate school. A. Lot. I seriously wanted to quit school right now. Perhaps I'll be able to find a proper job with a reasonable pay with my Chinese grade of B3? Please.

Amir's surprise birthday party was awesome. We managed to make him all emo just before he arrived. He complained to Zak (Not me!) that everyone else left him alone on his birthday and that only Radya is taking him out.

Awwwwwww.

Venue was Marina Square's Seoul Garden. I think I'm Seoul Garden's official regular customer. Totally lost count of the times I've been there man.

It was meant to be a lunder (lunch+dinner, as Radya coined it). However, let's all blame D&T, shall we? We waited until 4-5 for the bird day boy to arrive and Radya didn't even inform me of the delay.

He said to meet at 3. I arrived at 3.15pm and thought I was the late one. It turned out, I was 2nd to arrive. Susu was first and we waited and waited and waited.

The boys were fashionably late, ironically.

I sat in between Tul and Kal for our supposed "lunder". Kal was being psycho then. His gf-to-be must have done something to him. I think.

And imagine the look on Amir's face when he stepped into Seoul Garden. Priceless. I hoped he was surprised to see us. After all, it was a "SURPRISE" birthday party. And I don't know where the "party" part comes in but who cares.

I only manage to capture a few pictures in my handphone. There are more pictures when Fi arrived later on during the fireworks display along with my new found friend, Benji. Believe it or not, we clicked instantly. I love new friends.

Lookie, Zak and Mir! Whooooooo. And Adli right at the corner. (Oh Adli has a thing for telling people whom I just met for the first time that I don't speak Malay because I take Chinese as my Mother Tongue. He told his parents during Hari Raya last year, Zak and his girlfriend. So.. weird, eh?)
Tul on the phone. He looks like a little boy. Sorry I don't know how to smile properly. I look like an idiot.
Tul being camera-shy. Look at his long, bony fingers! Crazy shit, I tell you. I think I look weird. I need a new nose and some botox. I think?
Alright folks, until Fi comes to her senses soon enough and sends me the rest of the pictures, I'll think about blogging again for the world to see. Aight?
Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home