Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I think God's really happy with my MT results. I've been really lucky these past few days.

My mum bought me 3 new bras and they look so awesome I tell you. They're really cute and I'd show them to you but I don't want to upload pictures of my bras on my blog now, would I? Perhaps when I wear them to school or something, you can nicely ask for my permission to see, alright? Right.

I'm broke this month because I bought a coupla gifts for my mum's birthday present and it wasn't cheap. I also bought a new pair of really rad school shoes. Yes, with my own money. Well, my bro paid half of it, but I still paid. All in all, I only have left $10++ in my bank account right now and I can't withdraw because 1) Minimum amount allowed to withdraw is $20, 2) I would have no money to last me for the final days of August, 3) My mum would kill me if she found out I used up all my money before the end of the month.

So I brought whatever money I had left to school to survive me for however long it could last. And yesterday at 2.20pm, my dad called. He said he wanted to meet me for awhile and I was quite hesitant because 1) remedials was going to start in about 10mins and 2) my dad usually drags his time with me. Eventually, I agreed.

I dragged Jin, Haha, Naz, Tul and Kal along with me (Well, they were the kaypo ones who wanted to tag along!) to the school gate and everyone waited impatiently for my dad's arrival. They wanted to see how he looks like. Well for one I know, I doubt I bear any resemblance of him. End of story.

And guess what, my dad gave me money. Just when I thought I was going to walk around with a dry pocket, help came along. I was so happy, I literally skipped back to everyone and told them I was going to treat them and that I did.

Also, I'm officially MT-free as of now and forever more. my appeal was approved. Finally after 12 years (I learnt Chinese since I was in Kindergarten) of horrendous MT lessons, the wait is over. It's a done deal. I'm going to leave school with a B3 grade for my MT and I feel so great about it. My fate is sealed. At last.

Right now, I only have one more language paper to tackle. And damn, I'm so ready for it (Yeah, right?). Hell yeah baby.

:)

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home