Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One of the reasons I go to school for, ironically.

"It's a Prime Prata Shop."

That's what is written on the signboard, so I guess their shop name is 5-worded.

I usually don't have lunch at 2pm because I think it's a complete waste of time.

Canteen's filled with filthy, smelly kids running around. Queues at the canteen stalls are always long and don't call me lazy. The canteen usually starts clearing at 2.25pm? When everyone's rushing back to class.

For me, I occupy my lunch times by sleeping. And it's pretty relieving, I must say.

After extra lessons/remedials/supplementaries, I usually get hungry. Most of the time, I'll just shrug it off and head home to eat.

But not now. For God sent us, It's a Prime Prata Shop.
Thank you.

Sooooo, yesterday. Az, Tim, Jin and I headed there to makan. Call it a double-date or what-have-you. We craved pratas and couldn't resist the temptations though our pockets were running really dry.

Who cares, right? One would do almost anything for pratas, right? Right!

Nyum nyum.

Az, as amusing as ever.Az, amused by his beloved bandung drink. Yummy, he said. Say hello to Tim, my new friend. *Waves. Check out my red Crumpler to Tim's right. Whoot.
Jin and Az, making fools out of themselves as usual. Sheesh.
Alright, prata rocks.

I'm glad my blood's partly Indian.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home