Monday, September 01, 2008

Last Friday night was well spent with great company.

It all started with Fi coming over to my place first to watch me get prepared. And then we made our way to crowded City Hall and decided to take the nearest exit.

Headed to Penin to chill with the dudes from Ink by Finch. They're awesome people, with a tad little too much of horniness. Other than that, they're nice.

Met up with Justin, Liy, Rad, Zhen Wei with few of his friends at the Esplanade. Then, Fi and I were reunited again with Benji and this time, he brought a friend, whom I shall call Rahrah.

First night of the Baybeats. I didn't know what to expect at first. Ya know, with local bands and all. I ain't a big fan and they all sound the same to me.

Oh well, I sat with Benji and Rahrah and tried to make the best out of the live music. I must say, they are relatively a-okay to me. Not my cup of bacardi.

Moving on, Benji, Rahrah, Fi and I decided to leave to scout for a nice place to hang around and we ended up at Clarke Quay. Again.

Finally we settled down and proceeded to our get-high moments and made complete fools of ourselves. Made noise, jumped about, joked around and offended people on the way. My sincere apologies okay. I didn't mean to hurl expletives at you. Hahahaha.

Okay to cut the story short (because I hate it when I rattle on and on), I got home at 1am. My mum was home so yes, I was reprimanded and being in the shagged state I was, I just nodded my way through her lectures and went to bed.

So before the 4 of us parted, we took pictures. Blurry ones cause it was so dark and camera phones are so passe. Right? Unfortch, Rahrah already left when Benji whipped out his handphone to take pictures. Disclaimer, the pictures are really dark.





Alrighty, I hope this post keeps you entertained for the time being. If not, go study for your upcoming exams alright. Remember, your future lies in your own 2 hands. Savour it well or else..

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home