Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ALERT!

MAJOR BLONDE MOMENT AHEAD.
(Don't say I didn't warn you.)

Well, I'm not a blonde yet.

Anyhoo, here goes.

I got a...

Bfucking3 for my MT 'O' levels result.

And I'm not even half-chinese. I don't mean to brag, but I just can't help myself. Imagine having to fail for the past year and then you receive a B3 right smack in your face out of the blue.

Furthermore, especially me coming from a different race from 90% of you guys out there, I feel like I've really accomplished something almost impossible at this moment of my life and dare I say, I'm damned proud of myself.

I cried twice just now while on the phone with the grandmother and mother to deliver the good news. Sweet, sweet tears of joy.

Whoooooooooooooo.

Beat that all you suckas.

Most of me friends got B3 too, and whether they're satisfied with it or not, I'm so happy for them. Congratulations guys!

As to the school making those who didn't get a distinction retake MT paper, screw you. What's wrong with getting a B, C or even a D? We only had half a year to work on our MT and this is how you repay our efforts?

True that most of us didn't put in 110% of our best efforts but so what? We still have other subjects to juggle. I think that we should all look on the bright side, and you should be happy for us and not force us into retaking a paper we don't wish to.

Wtf.

Oh well, one paper down, 6 more to go.

In case you people are still clueless, I'm Malay by race and I take Chinese as my MT. Savvy?

Last but not least,

SCREW YOU JIN.




Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home