Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wow. Leona Lewis is singing on the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics, accompanied by Led Zepplin's Jimmy Page's killer guitar riffs.

I think that's really awesome.

Omg David Beckham's there too. Everyone cheered so loud when he came out. Like his some kind of God or something.

Such cool shit.

Omg the flame is about to go off. I'm saddened. :(

Oh to girls (and maybe guys) who think Phelps is hot, think again. Have you seen the way his large ears stick out from his head? Not hot at all. I do salivate over his nicely sculpted body. That I go for. Yummmmmm.

He's still an awesome Olympian though. Doubly yummmmmmm.

Ahh, I think the Olympic flame should continue to blaze. It's not fair. :(

Bye bye flame. We'll meet again in Great Britain in 2012.

I'm emo now. I want flame. Flame flame flame!

Games are officially over.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home