Monday, August 11, 2008

For the past 15 years, I've been a go-out-with-friends-on-National-Day-cause-it's-a-Public-holiday virgin. And why you ask me?

My biological mother shares the same birthday as Singapore. So it's either I spend time with her at home or out for dinner. And that's how it has been for the past 15 years.

Now, I'm 16. Whooooooooooo.

Finally this year, my friends took away that once untouchable virginity of mine, all at once. Namely, Fi, Kal, Mir, Rad, Mim, Ful and Tul.

Thanks yea guys for the very last minute sms (I received Fi's sms an hour before initial meeting time, still un-bathed and half-awake). As usual, arrived fashionably late and greeted by a sea of red-donned people from all walks of life.

Well, being the first-time out on National Day chick I was, I wore red only to find out the other 7 didn't. Semangat National Day la eh.

It was such an awesome night out.

Fiany thinks she's spiderman. You should have seen her poses while she attempted to take pictures with her SLR. Super hot I tell you. Should have been the model instead of the photographer.

I didn't know Rad brought his mat if not I could've brought my spiderman mat. It would've been so much cooler sitting on a spiderman mat.

Mim looked hot in his blue hoodie. Literally. Imagine elbowing your way through merciless crowds in a hoodie. How would you feel huh?

I love my mates. What would I do without them?

So here's a quick preview of what went on. And I've only got one picture with me at the moment.

Ch-check it out!


We cool, ain't we?

Wait up for more amazing pictures aight cause I ain't got 'em now.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home