Sunday, May 25, 2008

I don't know what to blog about.

Hmm.

Okay, maybe I know.

Lemme start from a coupla weeks ago.

This is a story of girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world...

Here goes.

I visited Kok one day. He didn't have school cause he was sick. How great?

And he served me this drink.


Check out that colour man. It looks like some bitter herbal drink, right?

Noooooooooooooooooooo, it's not!

It's actually marigold peelfresh juice. It contains 16 freaking kinds of fruits and vegetables! Wtf?

I was so afraid to drink it up at first until Kok tried to convince me it tastes like peach.

Yeah, sure..

Then Kok furthered freaked me out when he showed me his spider. Apparently he trapped it under his adidas deodorant. And he killed it using insect repellent. How.. interesting.




I became bored so I raided Kok's room. And I collected so many stuffs! Like museum know. Take for instance, his mat glasses.


He doesn't even put them on. It's degree-less. I look like a minah eh. Cool.

The next day, I passed it to Jin the blind bat to put it on. She looks like a big-eyed bug. With hair as feelers behind her ears.

Hahaha!


Look at that!

Laugh people, laugh.

Alright.

The end.

Terima kasih.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home