Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm fully aware my birthday's long gone. And I've yet to completely upload pictures from my party.

Soooooo, as people would have already known, the party's dress code was all-white.


Check out the red and blue bitches. Totally ignorant to the specified dress-code. Tsk!

And Radya pretty much was obedient throughout. White from head to toe, even his shoes. Well, there were coloured patterns on his shoes but what da heck. Good boy.


Okay, I think I'm too lazy to insert captions for every picture. So lemme summarise everything before I proceed to upload more.

Unlike Radya, Kal is a naughty boy. He's "allergic" to wearing white, so he changed to a black tee. Kal, I know you like me, but it's my night to shine not you so I'd appreciate it if you'd abide to my rules when you're in my house.

My bitches are awesome bitches. All in white and pretty.

Nas was an emo fag, but he's pretty obedient and nice so that's a plus point.

Radya was quite high the whole night so that's a plus plus plus plus point. Very good boy.

My fellow sec 3s were amazing as hell. ALL in white and hot.

Hmm, other than that, nothing much to point out I guess.

Now, let us proceed.








Radya's face pretty much conquered today's post as you've just witnessed. There ya go Radya, free publicity for you.

The pictures just uploaded are only the ones on my phone. There are a quintrillion more pictures meant to be uploaded. Oh well. I'll let ya guys admire these for the moment, alright.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home