Wednesday, April 23, 2008



The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I can't wait for it to debut in Singapore!

I loved The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe so much!

I actually wasn't interested in watching it because the title was so unattractive. Like who puts the words "lion", "witch" and "wardrobe" together?

So the 4 kids will be back in the second movie. They're only kids, say the oldest is 16,18?. And they rule Narnia. What a life.

My favourite character is Azlan! No, not TK's band master.

I know Azlan's an animated character but I think he's super hot. Like hello? He's so mighty and big and furry and cute and smokin' all at the same time. And he's a cat!

I love Azlan! Can't wait to see him in his second debut.

I heard Prince Caspian is hot.

Nah, I still love Azlan.

Whooooooooooooooooooo.

Anyone want go watch it with me?

Heh.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home