Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hello hello hello.

How has everyone been?

Mugging hard for mid-years I suppose? Except for TKG-ians.

Knnbccb.

It's so boring every day. Go to school to take your exams and then back home.

I hate the weather.

It really gets me in the pissy mood.

I don't mind hot weather. But with the humidity?! It's atrocious.

I don't even want to step out of my air-conditioned room because I feel so queasy all the time. I feel like I'm stepping out of a really cool fridge and into the preheated microwave-oven.

It's so hard to go to the nearby park even though it's super close to the house. Wonder how people still bother to step out of their houses and go jog at the park?

I want to do that! But I don't want to start perspiring even before I start doing my warm-ups. Right?

Yes, I'm very fat and lazy. Sue me.

Zakk, you're so fat and lazy, you make anorexics look healthy.

Damn all you fit people who still insist on exercising! Damn you all.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

...

...

...

...

Nobody seems to believe that I went to watch We Will Rock You alone.

Why would I lie to you? Would it make me feel any better?

And then you people ask "Why you go alone?"

So I say "Cause nobody wants to go with me. Duh?!"

-_______________-

You guys are so un-cool worzx.

But I had a great time. Money well-spent.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home