Saturday, May 10, 2008

The mother insisted we put up the balloons and the banner. Mum, you interupted my newspaper-reading time at 1am just to tell me to blow ballons up and put up decorations. Thanks eh.


EVERYONE took their own sweet time to arrive. Despite being given CLEAR instructions on directions, people still can get lost. Please open up your ears and LISTEN.




I said the party started at 5pm. Not 6, not 7, not 8. BUT people still came late.
-_______________________-"



I was running around, making sure everyone had eaten. As a result, I didn't eat much. But I drank A LOT so it was okay. And then, cake time!


Eyes on the cake! I just realised I look like I'm wearing a red bikini. Well, I didn't. Look at Jin, so eager to attack the cake. And Radya is feeling very elated cause he got to sit next to the birthday girl and have the cake right in front of him. Don't know where he's looking at in the picture though. Hmm.





Look at Radya, he's so happy sitting near me. He's sucha good lil' boy. Hahaha. And I was so afraid Ratio would push my head towards the cake. But it's kinda impossible cause it's a shortcake so it's a different texture. Ya know? It's yummaye to the extreme.

Then it was picture time with different gangs plus birthday girl. Whoooooo.





Then, it was all sec4s picture time. My hair super messy, my bad.



Okay, I think I've reached the max. capacity for uploading pictures onto this post cause I can't seem to upload anymore. Oh well.

Thanks everyone for coming.

Thank you Olio, Mitch and Jooooooooooooooooooooo! Yeah, dress-code WHITE! It's okay, I'll kill you another time.

Thank you Shirin, Faris, Roszy, Hamizah, Halina and Nabilah! You guys were awesome and hot! *Sizzles..

Thank you Kal, Tul, Nas, Amir and Radya! Love you mats to hell! You guys were so helpful and adorable. Hahahaha.

Last but not least, THANK YOU CHARIS, RACHEL, JIN AND FIANY! Omg I love you guys so much okay! Ahhhhhhhh, muacks muacks muacks!

Hugs and kisses from me to everyone who was present.

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLL!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO


More pictures coming up alright. These are only the pictures from the mother's camera. Still got handphone pictures plus pictures of my presents!

Much love and God bless.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home