Monday, April 07, 2008

Before I rant further about my daily happenings and thoughts, I'm proud to present visually about my day in school!

Naz wasn't in school today because ... ? I never understood that girl. She's so cool and hot but she's one heck of a diligent bitch. Fo sho.

I had to delete a lot of shitty pictures before I begin uploading them. Simply because I look weird in them. Haha IS weird so it really doesn't make any difference actually.

HEH.

My very first attempt taking a picture. Wanted to get Haha in the frame but she was busy highlighting stuff and going "ZAKK COPY LA!".


Eee, act cute. I was writing down things and trying to focus on snapping a picture at the same time. I have 2 eyes so I want to make full use of them both! But I can't really split them up.


Yay Haha's in the frame! I leaned over her and she finally takes a few secs of her work to focus on me! Well, not focus on me but more of what I'm trying to do. Ya dig?


Okay, the next few photos will be me and Haha like the top one so I'm to lazy to type out captions for them. Bleah!




And then recess finally came, me and Haha parted. She had her gang, I had mine. If you're wondering where Jin is in my photos. She isn't in any because she's sitting away from me for the moment, or maybe for good.

We kinda had an arguement that morning about some bullshit so we're bimbos and aren't talking to each other. She wouldn't listen to me! Can't stand her anymore. Knnbccb.

We reached class like 10 mins earlier so I continued snapping pictures! Whooooo.





Then, Ratio and Fiany sneaked up to the side of the class. Have no idea what the heck they were up to.


Me and Haha continued our photo-taking until the bell rang.




Then, it was time for English lesson! Auditorium here I come. I was Naz-less but it's alright. I've learnt to adapt to such situations and I must say, I'm pretty good at it.

Me teacher with Chee's pretty large head.


For the next few photos, focus on David(obviously the dude in the photo?!) and not me! I look very... strange?




I turned to my right and see Brandon. So I tried to snap a picture of him. He looks pretty diva with the hand thang. And it's blurry because I think he shook my handphone. Nabeh.


Haha! Got cha.


Yes, that's all for today folks. Before I end off, I'll show you another picture! Whoo. Don't ya just love me? Oh yes, you do.


Thanks uh Chee.

:)

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home